Mother-in-laws and Daughter-in-laws.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mother-in-laws and Daughter-in-laws.

Is this a universal phenomemon. Mother-in-laws never get along with their daughter-in-laws. I have rarely seen in any culture, any country MIL's getting along with DIL's. Is it because women are in general very possesive, jealous and *****y as compared to men. Why dont men have such problem.

It would be very nice if every married couple stays separate from their parents. We should removed this Joint Family system once for all. What do you'll think?

Sometimes they get along very well. Joint family is many times mesed up by domineering attitude of father-in-law. If father-in-law understands that kids have grown up and interferes least and mother-in-law does not insist that new bride does not do everything in the way she did, things can be managed.

The guy has to be level headed and take side of his mother or wife depending on who is right. Constantly taking mother's side due to tradition or taking wife's side or being indifferent could be wrong. Setting things straight at right time would help.

It depends on individual flexibility. It also depends on your ability to observe things and learn. Very little chance for trial and error.

Comment

Depends...

Comment

durango I love you baby,i mean to say I have my durango jeep i love it,it is great.
        Durango adab this is the worst rishta anybody can have,I have never heard anything good about it.

dil..dilseee

Comment

Working...
        X