Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most Influential Asian

Dear Pakistanis,
    This website is for the most influential asian of the century in the time magazine poll. When I checked the site, Mohammad Ali Jinnah had 33.48%

Please scroll down to the site mentioned and cast your vote PLease .....>> >> >

Subject: THE MOST INFLUENTIAL ASIAN OF THIS CENTURY PLEASE CAST A VOTE IN FAVOUR OF THE FATHER OF OUR NATION.

SITE ADDRESS:
    http://cgi.pathfinder.com/time/asia/20asians/index.html

Please if you have voted...do it again. for the sake of our
    Pride.

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD.

[This message has been edited by k2pk (edited July 15, 1999).]

Okay, will do. I have voted for Mr. Ghandhi

Thanks for reminding me .

Comment

Why is it....?

That we must respond because of our nationalism....not what we see as a rational response.

Vote for either one..or someone else....just who IS the most influential Asian.

Comment

Yar log I thought it was mr.10 %,you know who I am talking about,yes it is him..:0 ;0;0;0
        susral ke roti tor raha hai...hold it naraz mat ho na,just kidding.

dil..dilseee

[This message has been edited by dilse (edited July 15, 1999).]

Comment

this was just an email fwd i received and I pasted it in here directly, so vote for whoever you want to but mine went to Jinnah, not gandhi...

Comment

I voted for Gandhi because he deserves it.
            It would be foolish to vote for Jinnah just because he is the only Pakistani on the list.

Comment

MAHATMA GANDHI - I voted him.
              I am surprised to see Jinnah get 33% votes.

Comment

just ans this ques "WHO CHANGED THE MAP OF ASIA?
                WHO WAS THE ONE WHO MADE THE LARGEST MUSLIM COUNTRY AGAINST THE WILL OF SOME ONE MILLION MUSLIM?

FOR ME THE MOST INFLUENTIAL WOULD BE THE ONE WHO DID SOMETHING NEW?
                and u guys know who did something different

Comment

mohammed ali jinnah is the man!
                  who cares for a kafir such as GANDHI or gandi bachi
                  Cricket meri deewangi!

Comment

I voted for Ghandhiji. I am surprized that percentage is only 52.11%.

----------
                    Truth and Justice will ultimately prevail.

Comment

K2PK Buddy,

I think we need more people like you cause i really like your patriotic attitude... We definitely need more people like you.

I dont really think Quadi Azam is the most influential Asian but thats me trying to act impartial. Way to go K2PK

I think Saddam Hussein has been the most influential Asian (kiddin).

Comment

Thank you allstar for your support...

All i know is that whatever happens, I am a muslim first and then a Pakistani and so on and so forth...we belong to a group, a unit, a body...with whatever that happens, we need unity to bring us together if we always agree with what happens or not, be we should be a collective force that is too formidable to all our opponents...

a question, ghandi supporters, why not nehru instead, didn't he actually shape india and it's policies more so???

Comment

For Builders & Titans, its Soichiro Honda at 35.26% and Eiji Toyoda at 0.66%, I know its not even close but I believe that though both Toyota and Honda are awesome automobile companies, Mr Toyoda has had a greater effect on my family, if you feel the same way, VOTE VOTE VOTE....

EVERYDAY PEOPLE!!!

[This message has been edited by k2pk (edited July 15, 1999).]

Comment

Why not Ho-Chi-Minh, who kept US occupied for more than a decade and defeated them in the end, not to mention the French.

I am surprised that he got so few votes.

Comment

k2pk....
                              Nehru may have shaped India's destiny but who was the person who made Nehru. Gandhi's influence was influencing men like Nehru, Patel, Azad etc.....and later men like Martin Luthur King, Dalai Lama etc. I think Gandhi is the man of the century (I am not just considering Asia but the world).
                              People have even voted for Hitler for the man of the century......the fact is that Gandhi did what even Hitler with all his military might was unable to do --- bring down the British empire !!

Comment

Working...
                              X