• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pakistan... a piece of s*&^

comments are welcome

*YAWN* ... flame bait ignored.

Dev "i_flame_on_my_own_terms" Uchka.
    ps: btw, you do remember the larger piece from which Pakistan broke off, I hope.

Comment

Why?
      What is your problem with Pakistan?

Comment

Coming out of your mouth sounds like it.

Comment

Arey kion apni aasleeyat bhool ghay....WHY ARE YOU FORGETTING WHO YOU ARE>>???? I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO CHANGE YOUR PATHATIC MIND!!! ALL THE RACISM AND HATE FILLED IN THERE LIKE YOU PARENTS THOGHTS YOU THAT IF YOU WERE IN FRONT OF ME I WOULDNT SAY THESE WORDS I WOULD RIP YOU APART!!!

jAAWan

Comment

Makes you wonder if anyone is minding the store, doesn't it?

------------------
            My two cents worth.

Zahid N. Sindhu
            PakistanX Dot Com - The One Stop Desi Resource

Comment

Jaawan ... shabash putar. I'm feeling pretty much like you at the moment.

And as for you Ashmir or whatever your name is, Pakistan is the product of a struggle for independence and identity. It is the beautiful land which Allah (SWT) blessed us with. It is full of the most beautiful people, mountains and lands in the world. Pakistan is my life, my pride and my joy. Thousands of people sacrificed their lives for it's existence and IF YOU EVER SAY ANYTHING EVEN REMOTELY SIMILAR TO THAT BULL S%&^, THAT YOU'VE WRITTEN HERE TODAY THEN BY GOD YOU'LL BE SORRY.

Try focusing your energies and talents into the corner shop instead of wasting your time here. You're clearly not wanted. Go back under the rock that you crawled from. Filth!!!

Don't worry guys, gandagi ko cheren ge to cheeten apne hi mun pe paden ge. gandagi ko vaise hi rehne dena chahiye.

See Ya Sad Individual oh sorry, Ashmir!

Comment

U INDIANS R LIVING PROOF THAT MAN CAN LIVE WITHOUT BRAINS.

Comment

members..you seem to forget that this is isn't the politics forum.

I've been watching this thread for days..it isn't going anywhere. Unless i see actual discussion here...not just continued taunts, insults and inflammatory comments…I will close the thread.

Ashmir
                  could you clarify why you feel that way? Or are you here just to get a rise out of members....

Comment

Pakistan is not a *&^%, it looks like a &^%$!

Fata Morgana

[fata...drop the explicatives]

[This message has been edited by kashmirigirl (edited July 11, 1999).]

Comment

What is this?
                      We need some serious discussions.
                      I support the Kashmirigirl

Comment

Although this is just a post to get attention, I kind of agree with the originator. Pakistan IS possibly the worst place a human being can live in. There's no law and order, there are gross violations of basic human rights, women are treated like property, the police is the biggest crime ring, the politicians are the spawn of satan, I might be exaggerating, but things are pretty darn bad there. I think given half the chance, every life valuing Pakistani would get out of there.

Comment

Somebody one said that "...if you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem..."

Comment

Working...
                          X