Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

www.paknews.com is a JOKE! Check this out!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

www.paknews.com is a JOKE! Check this out!!

Look at this pic carefully:
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/wor...000/395133.stm
    Then try this http://www.paknews.com

Uses the same picture to show them as freedom fighters praying for the dead.

HA_HA_HA! GROW UP PAKISTANIS http://www.pak.org/gupshup/frown.gif

This site creator Asim Mughal is a person. His site is a bunch of lies. Your password get's locked if you write anything against their policies.

Grow up Asim Mughal, Jamshed Khan, Hina Akbar and other internet terrorists.

[This message has been edited by Admin (edited July 15, 1999).]

Comment

I used to go there before I found this site. Mohabbat is right, the site is very reactionary and they delete everything they don't agree with. It happened many times that I would read an interesting thread, and then when I would check back later, all the good posts would have been deleted! Those moderators seemed like they were ready to start a nuclear war with India tomorrow. Plus, they don't believe that Pakistan has any sorts of problems at all.

Comment

there is no mentioning of who is praying for whom in the paknews.com picture then how you assumed that those were the mujahaideens?

2ndly why, if those were indian army personnel, were offereing the prayer covering the bodies in green flag?

Comment

I read an article somewhere where Indians were bragging that mujahaddin were not picking up their dead, but that the Indians were giving them a proper Muslim burial. Does anyone else know about this?

Comment

JAK

That picture is by BBC. It clearly states they are Indian troops. They are burying the dead pakis. Thank your sorry ass Pak govt for not accepting their own dead fighters.

Comment

Jak,

This is what describes the picture paknews.com

'Despite heavy claims by Indian forces to recapture the heights at Kargil, the recent images show that Freedom Fighters are still spiritually motivated on the top of the peaks. These few freedom fighters have already written history by killing more than 1700 Indian soldiers.'

I hope you know who freedom fighters are ???? http://www.pak.org/gupshup/frown.gif

[This message has been edited by Reagan (edited July 15, 1999).]

[This message has been edited by Reagan (edited July 15, 1999).]

Comment

I never knew that indians have changed so much since 1947 that now after killing their enemy they also give them a proper burial as per their enemy's religion.

How impressive !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Impressive indeed.

Comment

JAK like you I am surprised but also it truly is impressive to hear that the indian forces have come to such a point that they are now burying the mujahaddin because Pakistan isn't...and you know, I mean I guess that we've been getting the wrong information about the human rights violations the atrocities and the brutality against muslims in Kashmir; raping the civilian women, killing the muslim children, destroying families. It must have been those same 'muslim infiltrators' up to no good huh...

WOW, we must really have been 'silly' to think such things about what happens in Kashmir when we really don't have anyhing to fear from the indian forces huh?

Comment

It's astonishing each time!!!

How can you, the topic starter, be so naive and surprised about media censorship ? This doesn't happend in the good old India, does it?? Are your media maybe more truthful? wake up !!!
                      I'm not aware if there actually are manipulated pictures on paknews, BUT I'M REALLY REALLY TIRED of those guys who want to take advantage of the situation to use foul language against pakistan.
                      If you want a discusion, you'll get it, but use descent language!! Don't throw mud, cause that'll just be thrown back in your faces!!

Bye to you, and
                      Allah Hafiz to my muslim friends.

Comment

Hehehe.....I thought there was no "sajda" in namaz-e-janaza. And they were showing "sajda" in the prayers for the burial of "Pakistani soldiers" on the Indian channel. hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
                        how hillarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Ignorant Indians did their best.

Comment

Humsa,

At least appreciate the fact that Indians are burying them. Cremating them would have been a whole lot easy; don't have to dig the ground.

Comment

My friends this is just prapoganda against muslims thats it! All you see there is against muslims, why is there nothing about Indians or Jews? I my self had this expirences i was at this site http://www.delphi.com/foxnewsworld/start/ and they had some posts about mohammad, and making fun of his life which I dont want to get into. Well quess what they blocked me from writing there yes then again i registered for another name and wrote samething again and this time they deleted what i wrote and they did something i couldnt write no more on that site! ITS JUST PRAPOGANDA TO HUMILIATE MUSLIMS, THEY SAY WE ARE YOUR FRIENDS ON OUR FACES BUT FROM BOTTOM IN SIDE THEY ARE OUR ENEMY I LIKE TO CALL IT OUR FRIENDLY ENEMIES!!! Reagon you need to grow up and post something better for everyone which we all happyly discuss this is just another [email protected]#$$ site or creation, do something better can you, no harm done!!!

Till next time plz ***K_I_S_S***

Jaawan

Comment

Working...
                              X