Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why..............................Hip Hop????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why..............................Hip Hop????

Salamz......

My question is why do pakistani's seem to luv the Hip Hop culture so much........most of the people who come over to the "West" seem to fall for that specific group........
    Most pakistani start acting like they are "black"(culturally)......when they are not......why don't these people make there own identity as Pakistanis??????????????????

------------------

I totally agree ALL Star
    I personally prefer Ghazals !!

Comment

Salamz.....

Hey bud i agree with you ("allstar") too.......i can't figure out why we all luv hip hop that much.....it's weird....it seems to come to us naturally......................

------------------
      &....out.

Comment

Salaam,
        Well, I am no expert at this neither am I an example of such a thing. But coming from Pakistan an the age of 12, I do see how this could happen. When I came to Canada I was so eager to "be accepted" just because the cultures are so different. But along the way I realized that diversity is strength and not weakness. I guess some people just aren't lucky enough to realize that how precious it is to be a true Pakitani.

Remember: Seven days without prayers makes one WEAK!!

Comment

Concerned Pakistani, I liked your observation that our diversity is a strength not a weakness...

Comment

Working...
          X