Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Malls in NY

Salam everyone

Could someone please tell me that what shopping mall is close to midtown area in New york city (code 10020).
    Thanks

Purple

THERE IS ONE AT 34 STREET AND BROWDWAY AND ON AVENUE OF AMERICAS(6TH AVENUE)!
    BYE

JAWAAN

Comment

Well I live in NY! The only ones I know are Roosevelt Field Mall in Long Island, Green acres Mall, Queens Center , umm and I guess thats all! You can go to Manhatten too, 5th Avenue, but there isn't a specific mall there. They only have stores like Macy's, Stern's, Bloomingdales, and others. I hope I helped! Btw Roosevelt Field Mall is a cool place to shop. Its bigger than the rest of them and it has the most coolest clothes!

Comment

Well I live in NY! The only ones I know are Roosevelt Field Mall in Long Island, Green acres Mall, Queens Center , umm and I guess thats all! You can go to Manhatten too, 5th Avenue, but there isn't a specific mall there. They only have stores like Macy's, Stern's, Bloomingdales, and others. I hope I helped! Btw Roosevelt Field Mall is a cool place to shop. Its bigger than the rest of them and it has the most coolest clothes!

------------------
        Can anyone love each other like how Romeo and Juliet did?

Comment

Thanks a lot for telling me.
          It was so nice of you

Purple

Comment

Now I need some money for shopping... just kidding guys..naraz mat ho na....ok

dil..dilseee

Comment

Working...
            X