Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Low Cost Calls to someone with a computer ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Low Cost Calls to someone with a computer ?

For anyone else of UK origin who needs to call their loved one as often as me, I'm finding it a complete nightmare finding a reliable low-cost provider. I have used Swiftcall who charge 64p/min and CallMate who charge 48p/min compared to BT's usual 1.40/min rates. In both instances with Swiftcall and CallMate they both seem to run out of connections just when I want to make my call. Is there any other company I can contact or findout about over the internet ? Just to confirm my other half in Pakistan doesn't have access to the internet hence the software option isn't viable.
    Thanks.

Sorry, I meant that title to read
    WITH A COMPUTER ! D'oh !

Comment

What's going wrong with my typing ...
      WITHOUT ... I MEAN WITHOUT A COMPUTER !
      BORING TELEPHONE TO TELEPHONE STUFF

Comment

on ur message, at the top, there is 'who', 'mail' and 'edit'. use 'edit' to edit ur messge, that will avoid confusion.

BTW, if u make so many mistakes in typing, calling ur loved one using computer may be a wrong option, it will cause too much misunderstanding.

Comment

You can use Net2Phone (http://www.net2phone.com) to call any body in Pakistan on their phone (i.e Computer to phone call) but it cost you USA $0.78/min. And I don't know what is the conversion rate for USA $ to . So it might not be worth to use Net2Phone.

[This message has been edited by wiz (edited July 05, 1999).]

Comment

Try this number

0800 634 2000

Ask for the rates they offer. Otherwise visit any desi populated area if u are in London and there are shops where u can call Pakistan for 30-40 pence per minute.

BTW, I work in Thames Valley Park, Reading.

[This message has been edited by Najim (edited July 06, 1999).]

Comment

Working...
            X