Is it bad to say you love someone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it bad to say you love someone?

Well guys and gals I am new at this so you have to forgive me if something is wrong. My topic is that is it bad to tell someone you love them. I am not talking about mom or family members but someone from the opposite sex. I don't see the harm in it since it is part of human nature ro develop these feelings. But when are you supposed to know if if is true love or not?

aahhhhhhh
    badpak
    thats a very complicated question ......and seriously no one can tell u when ur in love......that u will figure out urself

as for the telling part
    hmm dont know ......depends on the situation

Comment

Ah! I just love pretty girls. **kisses**

Loving Fata Morgana

Comment

I think if you really love someone, you should tell them cause otherwise they are never going to know and then chances are you mite lose em.

As for telling when u r really in love, I guess there is a moment of revelation when your feelings are bared before your eyes.

But then again, love is not a very simple thing. Every case is different so u can't even draw a conclusion based on other pplz experiances.

Comment

Its not a bad thing to tell them you love them. I suppose it depends how you tell them or what you do. Its no good keeping them in the dark while others know (except for the people you trust, like close family and/or friends - depending on the person obviously). Thats being dishonest if you keep it from them. Others could make jokes out of it. You will have to decide whether or not the person can handle it as well.

Well theres no one answer to "Is it true love or not?" I would probably guess that if you think its totally wrong, and you begin to loose yourself, your sleep, and lots of time has passed, then I would suggest you draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Dear Badpak,

It is really disgusting to say that to someone. Please donít ever make that mistake. Just be happy and live your life. Telling someone you love them can lead to things that you really donít want to know. It can actually be harmful to your health. You see, there is only so much love in our body, and if we use it
            immoderately, it diminishes over time. I will say save as much as you can, and use it when you really have to. Like when you are 80 year old and need help going to the bathroom. Say ďI love you honĒ, and there you go.

Welcome to Guppshupp!! we all love you! we long for new blood. we are bored of old phobies. we are not bored, we just need some fresh ideas. like yourself.

Comment

Hi badpak,

I don't know that there is a right answer to your question, but these are just a few of my thoughts. Sometimes we love someone, and want to tell them, but telling them will change the relationship with them, no doubt, for better or worse. If you want to take the risk, and perhaps gain a better relationship with that person, then I say go for it. But be prepared that you may not get the response you want, and may end up messing up the relationship you already have with that person.

On the bright side, there are some signs that can help you figure out how the other person feels. Usually, because you are so deep into the situation, its best to ask an unbiased person who knows you both. Saying "I love you" is easier said then done... so if you do it, I'd say you are a brave person.

Also, another word of encouragement, if you say it and your friend doesn't say it back, don't fret.. sometimes it takes long for someone to say it back, but if they like you, then your chances are good

In the worse case scenario, where that person may not feel the same way back, I'm sure you would have at the least flattered them and brought a smile to their face.

Comment

hey,
                Its a really difficult topic ehh. Well, I would say if you can tell then you should tell but first gotta find out from inside whether its a true feeling or not. Ok, how do you know it?? Well, you know yourself better and your heart and your brain too, so if you can't figure something out, you can always ask your two fellows who are always with you (i mean your brain and your heart). Ask yourself some questions like, why and what?? If you think that answers are not quite satisfactory and if you think that they don't have any reall feelings or purity in them than my dear I would say that its not in love.
                Anyway, we all are different and we all have think different so judge yourself by your own (sometimes you have to do that) and find your answer cuz as Nisha said, every case is different but sometimes it might be just a bachpana..(you know what i mean)
                Anyway, wish you luck..

------------------
                ************************************************** ****************************************

"There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it."

Comment

Badpak...salam-wala-kum...well let me tell you and all others, i dont believe in love and mohabat,but if I ever start loving/liking someone,I will not hesitate to tell that person I like you and love..I am a very straight forward person.....
                  allah hafiz

dil..dilseee

Comment

Salam everyone,
                    hey dilsee jee you might be right I do believe in that stuff but only 50% or may be more than that but I always try keep away from such trouble some thing. Actually, I've heard several weird things about love and its side effects and I don't want to get them you know. I've also heard that its sometimes difficult to tell the person that you love him/her but, as you said you are a state forward person so, we all will see about that..

[This message has been edited by Kehkashan (edited June 17, 1999).]

Comment

Kehkashan salam wala kum..
                      You are right..I have also heard so many nonsense thing about love/mohabat..that is the reason I dont believe in it,but at the same time if I ever think or like someone,i will tell her,because i dont wont to keep my love in the heart and see someone else taking her in the doli and I am still thinking of her,also i dont believe in loving and changing the character,if I love love one girl and make her your idel....no playing around....as i have seen other character,who keeps changing like light bulbs....

dil..dilseee

Comment

Well Everyone! Thank you for your replies on this subject. They were very interesting. I just don't believe in some of them. I believe in love and I am against everyone who doesn't like DILSE and KEKHESHAN. I am sorry if I have mispelled one of your guys names. But Love is something that is part of nature. IT is something that happens over time. Even animals, who don't have a lot of thinking power believe in love in a sense. People who do not believe in love are hiding from themselves and others. They are the actors because they are acting to be someone they aren't.

Comment

badpak.....do what u think is rite in the present situation!
                          22.1 . O mankind! Fear your Lord . Lo! the earthquake of the Hour ( of Doom ) is a tremendous thing .

Comment

Salam,
                            Well, thanks badpak, but about the acting thingie as someone(Shakespeare) has said
                            "All the world a stage and all the men and women are merely players"..
                            So, don't you think that we all are actors?
                            some people act willing(may be they like to act or may be just to make fool of themselves or others) and somepeople are forced to act.. Don't you think so...??
                            Well, this is what we call life ehh

Anyway, cathya later ...

Comment

Noooo..it's not bad all.
                              I love someone

Comment

Working...
                              X