Is it so?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it so?

Is it me or do a lot of pakistani/indian people seem to be very very talented
    --- at hypocrisy

eh ?? No doubt, it's you.

It is quite amazing how people manage to come up with such generalizations!

How about, most Pakistanis/Indians tear peices off chappathis from the side opposite to them?
    Simple ain't easy.

Comment

i dont want to cast the first stone.

------------------
      Learn to love yourself, then learn to love one-another
      "O man! What has seduced thee from thy Lord Most Beneficent?" - Quran 82:6

Sponsor and choose an orphan at alyateem dot com

Comment

just stopped by to say hello

Comment

Queer
          As I have seen many people do exactly what you say about chapattis, from your analogy it would seem, that hipocrsy is so common place that we do not even notice it!

I said it cause I have obeserved it rather keenly in the past two years and a majority of the people have been just that -- hipocrates... as for generalization .. remember I said a lot... meaning a majority and not all... It was used there cause that is what i meant --a majority and not all... from my oberservation we pay a lot of lip service to things.

Munni Ji
          he who is without sin, let him cast the first stone

Zainab
          aap khan chupee raither hain? hvae not heard from you for ages.. please do write!!!

Comment

Queer
            As I have seen many people do exactly what you say about chapattis, from your analogy it would seem, that hipocrsy is so common place that we do not even notice it!

I said it cause I have obeserved it rather keenly in the past two years and a majority of the people have been just that -- hipocrates... as for generalization .. remember I said a lot... meaning a majority and not all... It was used there cause that is what i meant --a majority and not all... from my oberservation we pay a lot of lip service to things.

Munni Ji

Zainab
            aap khan chupee raither hain? hvae not heard from you for ages.. please do write!!!

Comment

Queer

Munni Ji

Zainab

Comment

Hypocrisy is with the Person not with the ethnic origin, I guess.

Comment

SKB...
                  true -- but then it permeates deeper in some culture then others and is passed on to the future gereations through that process...

Comment

Everybody has a talent for hypocrisy. Why pick on just Pakistanis and Indians?

Comment

Xtreme
                      Sorry I am not picking... just staing what I have observed... i am sure there are lots of people out there that are worse.. but we are pretty good at it... the reason i brought it out here is that untill people recognize there is a problem there is no cure and I am hoping that we are all cured soon.... the world would be a lot better place to live in

Comment

I think its just a way of thinking that might be closely associated with a certain culture.

Later on
                        Zman

Comment

One thing is for sure all desis are no doubt good at picking faults of others and not jhanking in their own gareban for reality.

Thats what I think we're in general very good at. Anyone else ??

Comment

Working...
                          X