What to do??????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What to do??????

Every day many people are faced with decisions. I am faced with one decision that I would like to know what you guys would pick. On one day, one of my cousins is graduating from school and she invited me there. On the same day, one of my friend's has his nikah. Now which one would you guys pick? I am more towards the cousin thing but I would like to hear your responses.

is there any way you can attend both on the same day? which one asked you first? if my cousin asked me first i would explain to my friend just that. i think either way i would go with the cousins graduation. family comes first, and if you have an understanding friend, he or she will realize that.
    "O man! What has seduced thee from thy Lord Most Beneficent?" - Quran 82:6

Sponsor and choose an orphan at alyateem dot com

Comment

Hey, if u were livin in pak right now, it wouldn't have been a difficult decision..u know u could stretch out time and stuff. But...if u r in usa my friend, then its the matter of what kind of dinner u get at the function, I'd go for the NIckah ceremony, yum yum all that biryanee, kabab, masala (usually found at american desi wedding ceremonies) heh heh. Hey its better then eating pastries and croussants at the graduation. Wouldn't u agree?
      "If I'm not back in five minutes, keep waiting." - Freakazoid

Comment

Bandoostaa ..soundz like u make the decision of goin n e where...based on what food will be present!! hahah
        22.1 . O mankind! Fear your Lord . Lo! the earthquake of the Hour ( of Doom ) is a tremendous thing .

Comment

Of course, living in usa besides long john silver's or some fish burger at mcdonald's, i don't see any sensible "food" to eat out except there is some pakistani or afghani restaurant in the area. The thing is well..desi weddings rarely occur but.. when they do u can bet they make those restaurants cater it. Well than would u rather eat a sensible "apne ghar jessa" khaana then (again) munch at pastries and croussants. Hell no. Atleast its what i think.
          ---------------------------------
          Follow ur stomach wherever it takes u.(my version of the old saying) heh heh
          ---------------------------------
          "If I'm not back in five minutes, keep waiting." - Freakazoid

Comment

salam wala kum to all...
            I think who ever asked you first....but I will leave my option open,and see if I comeup with some good bahana(excuse) for the cousin.

dil..dilseee

Comment

Badpak. That is so weird but a similar thing happened to my brother. Our so called sister had to go to a nikkah and his graduation. She chose the nikkah and I completely disagree with that. I agree with Munni that family comes first. Just like getting married is a one time thing so is getting a diploma a one time thing. That freind probably will forget if you came or not to her wedding but that cousin will never forget that you never came to his graduation. Plus if it is a Nikkah then there will be a Rukasati so you can go to that. This is not a choice of what happens once in a life time but a choice between prefering freinds or family and in my opinion my family comes in front of everyone. If that cousin chooses his freinds phir woh layek nahi hain tera cousin honi kiya lea. That is what I mean when i say ddon't let youeself fall into the wind....

------------------
              Don't let youself fall into the wind

Comment

Working...
              X