Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

History repeats itself...

Salam everyone,
    Well, what do you guys think about the topic?? Do you really think that history repeats itself. Well, I guess yes (sometimes or may be most of the times).

After certain experiences (not any bad experiences though , thank God)I came to this answer but i guess it comes in a different way but in same style and with a different face but same mask ....
    Well, what do you guys think????
    Any comments, thoughts, something to share...
    see you folks with all different kinds of intresting answers from you.
    Khudafiz

------------------
    ************************************************** ****************************************

"There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it."

kehkashaan betty,
    History repeats itself because we are creatures of habit, we repeat our behaviours....
    Our information base has improved but instinctual fears and drives havnt..so we create the circumstances around us the way we have been doing for ages , and respond to them , the way we have been doing for ages..

Comment

and historians repeat each other.

Comment

I think history repeats itself but with different themes or angles.

As they say "What goes around comes around"

Comment

Well...history repeat because we cant change our bad habits.... That the same thing with the history. we hate to make new types of indian stories in movies from bollywood. Did you see the movie rajaji. Truley copies from old movies. they lacks idea. they repeats...
          that the same thing when you see this website.
          you hate to go another webside and so on..

Comment

Kehkashan:
            Yes history repeats because nature delivers justice from time to time.

[This message has been edited by Admin (edited June 14, 1999).]

Comment

Wow, don't we have a bunch of deep ppl here. Well actually, in my opinion history may and not may not repeat itself depending on the circumstances. U learn every time u make a mistake and if you are smart u won't make the same mistakes twice and there goes the chance for good old history to repeat itself

Comment

Well I don't think history repeats itself. It does in the sense of the things we do. But if history did repeat itself where are the dinosours. Why are there so many different periods in time? The only aspect that history repeats itself is that good things happen and bad things happen. Sometimes things are sooo general that people think they are the same but they really aren't. For instance, people have stated there is a world was every 25 years. Well yeah bad things do happen but couldn't it be a coincidence? Aren't we supposed to learn from the past, in order to prevent them from happening again? IF we do that than how could history repeat itself.

Comment

well history has to repeat itself cuz we dunn pay much attention to it the first time sround

MR.

Comment

Working...
                  X