Desi girl smoking cigarette.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Desi girl smoking cigarette.

Any input ... a desi girl smoking cigarette in public.....how do you feel about it..

dil...dilseee

Hey! Dilse Jee

it is not the question of only desi girls....mujhey tu wahaN bhee chukarr aa jatay haiN...jahan Desi Man smoking ker rahey hutay haiN.....
    Me can't stand dhoan of Tumbako-Noshi http://www.pak.org/gupshup/biggrin.gif http://www.pak.org/gupshup/biggrin.gif http://www.pak.org/gupshup/biggrin.gif

But tell you one thing if a girl is smoking it doesn't necessarily means that she has a bad character...and if a girl is covering her head you shouldn't also take her as a Bibi-Pak-Damun

Anyway Smoking in injurious to health...so every one should refrain from that.

BTW I have question as well.....how would you feel if you see a Punjabi-Moti-Tazi Aman Bee...in a village...enjoying Huqah...doesn't it look so cool http://www.pak.org/gupshup/biggrin.gif http://www.pak.org/gupshup/biggrin.gif http://www.pak.org/gupshup/biggrin.gif

Comment

Mahnoor jee..just wanted to know everybodys openion,no question of character,I dont know how far it is true...they say Huqah is not danderous to health,kiyun ke us ka nikoteen pani ma he rahee jata hai, I dont smoke so I dont know,but i did smoke HUQAH once when i went to Lahore,i did enjoy it....
      allah fahiz

dil..dilseee

Comment

She might be smoking desi cigarettes.

Comment

Dilse Yaar: Smoking cigarette is bad for any gender and for any race.

I usually ask the smokers to sit away from me or do not smoke if they want to talk to me at the same time.
          And smoking in the public is dangerous for the public anyway because these smokers are inhaling the smoke through the filters but we, non-smokers inhale that smoke without any filter as a second smoker.
          So in my opinion, smoking in public is bad for any one regardless of gender and race.

Mahnoor Jee:
          Pardha and cigarettes are two different things.
          Not all the smokers girls/boys are noble people and not all the pardha practicing are bad people.
          Pardha is a practice of some thing we believe in, but cigarette is a habit.
          So comparing cigarette and Pardha to find out who is bad and who is good does not make any sense to me.

Comment

Dilse,
            Honestly, I have yet to see a desi gal smoking; even, if there are desi gals lighting up - it's probably a very small miniscule number who are lighting up to stay slim or control weight.

Re: their smoking in public; well, dosth, it's a free country!

Comment

topic or a fetish, eh, dilse ?? At least you should pace yourself ... afterall, you just posted the "desi girl wearing shorts" today.

Dev "all-girls-are-gorgeous" Uchka.

Comment

dilse!

I have not seen desi girls smoking at least in public. But I would love to. I would love to see slim cigarrete in slender fingers. If it is bad for girls, it is bad for boys too. So gender bias.

(PS.. I am not a smoker myself)

I like Mahnoor's answer.

and re dilse's argument about huqa, reminds me of Wali Khan, who once said, that the reason, agriculture in the surrounding areas of Tarbela Dam is decling, is that the water does not have electricity in it as the dam separates all of it.

[This message has been edited by Admin (edited June 15, 1999).]

Comment

Speaking of Hooka which I find fascinating especially the sound and the look of pleasure on the user's face; so my question -how come no one has come up with a miniature hooka? A smaller hooka to carry around in luggage; smoke it at the transit lounge of the airport and yeah, carry it along when visiting friend! Never leave home without it!!

Comment

Dilse
                    smoking is smoking
                    whether a man is smoking or a woman is smoking ........
                    i dont get it that why is it that if a woman is seen smoking ppl go awwwwwwwwww
                    and when a man is seen puffing its just a normal thing.....

i am a smoker and i choose to smoke ....
                    i dont find it as something bad....
                    as for my health well i am responsible for whatever i do to myself ......
                    started to smoke when i was eighteen .....quit when i had the babies ...now i am back again ...and enjoying it

ps next time u see a gal puffing away .....try to take it normally .....

Comment

I totally agree with nadia

Comment

Hello....everybody...why are you guys pounding on me...it was just a debatable argument..what you feel about it...nothing more...I myself dont smoke,and will discourage if anyone is smoking,,so it goes for my LILL sis Nadia21....dont smoke it is not good for your health(I am not trying to be your parents)just giving you a bit of good advice..acha bacha bath sunta hain,just stop smoking for the sake for your kids(nana Muna),give them a clean air to breath....nadia agar bura laga ap ko,i am sorry...rest upto you....

dil..dilseee

Comment

aray dilse bhai
                          no no koi bura nahi laga
                          i didnt mind ur thread at all
                          healthy discussion is always appreciated

i was just saying that smoking is smoking whether done by a dude or a dudette...

btw enjoying the match so far though pak has given too many runs......hope this one turns out to be in our favour

Comment

Nadia21..this is what i expected from lill sis...thanks.
                            Inshallah we will win..alway have positive thinking..ameen

dil..dilseee

Comment

WE WON !!!
                              Isn't dat the best though I don't know which match u r talking abt. I am talking abt the Semi-Final. YES !!!
                              Well back to the topic, um no offense or nething dil se and I hope you don't take this the wrong way, cause I do think u are a great person but y r u bent on criticizing desi gals. I mean desi girls in shorts, desi girls smoking, I am getting a feeling the next one would be, desi girls going out !! I mean I don't smoke nor do I regard smoking as cool or macho or ne of that stuff but I do respect a person choice. If they want to do it, who are we to say, HOW DARE YOU or WHY DO YOU!! Like someone said, Hum azad mulk ke azad bashinde hein !!!
                              Ba bye

Comment

Working...
                              X