Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Note to the Azkar:

Dear Azkar:
    This is the first time I am addressing to you.
    Please stop your moderators and admins to discriminating against me. They are deleting my threads on the base that it was personal attack on Muqadar then what about the threads people have started against "msaqibj". If some one bash on "msaqibj" these people encourage him but if I try to talk to some one, it comes under personal attack?
    What kind of policies these people are implementing here?

Dear Azkar:
    Look in the following thread which is based on the personal attack but it has been there.
    I do not care if some one attack on me but I do get sick when these people decide differently for different people.

http://www.pak.org/gupshup/Forum13/HTML/000498.html

------------------
    Deciding On the Base of Personal Feelings Tells How Low People Act at Controlling Positions.

[This message has been edited by msaqibj (edited June 16, 1999).]

What is this?
    Does not it come under a personal attack?

And your new signature makes no sense, have it changed to your usual chant. check
    out mine, it's got a message for you.

------------------------------------------------
    It smarts really bad when you get paid back in the same coin.

And buddy, careful or else the "hindus" in your company's board of directors might
    decide to do without one network analyst. Remember, internet is a small place, you
    have made a big blunder by openly stating your personal details when you hold
    intolerant views. Cheers. Take life easy
    http://www.pak.org/gupshup/Forum4/HTML/000294.html
    ------------------
    Deciding On the Base of Personal Feelings Tells How Low People Act at Controlling Positions.

[This message has been edited by msaqibj (edited June 16, 1999).]

Comment

Dear,

Let me start by expressing my 100% confidence in our Mod Team. The selection process is so that it nearly eliminates any body who has any capacity for 'personal phadas'. The proof lies in the Search facility of this forum which will reveal only a couple of threads with discrimination charges against our mods.

It has been the policy of this website (TOPP) to let people among our visitors manage this GUPSHUP forum. We (TOPP) have decided to stay out of this for various reasons, best for an unbiased environment. I participate in this forum more often as a regular user.

In your case, however, I did go and check a few threads. I will keep it short. 'tali do hathoon say bajti hay'. Why you only? Please look in your threads and you will find an answer.

So, why donít we stop it right here? You know you have done something. I know that you know. So, lets start by not using that kind of inflammatory tones. You will see that this forum has the best possible, unbiased and honest team ever.

Regards,

Azkar Choudhry

Comment

msaqibj
        like the saying goes
        ur barking at the wrong tree......

save ur strength its being wasted .....
        dear adminstrators comments are full of irony .....but then whos complaining .....

Comment

Dear nadia21,

Good to hear that you're not complaining. Happy posting!

Comment

Working...
          X