TOPP is Going to Beat the Jerry Springer Show Rating Very Soon: : : :

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TOPP is Going to Beat the Jerry Springer Show Rating Very Soon: : : :

Jerry Springer beat the daytime talk show queen Oprah Winfery's rating last year when Jerry started using "SEX", vigorously, as the topics/themes of his shows.
    After seeing the Topics/Themes of various discussions going on the GupShup in TOPP (The Official Page of Pakistan), I can guarantee that GupShup would beat the Jerry Springer's rating very soon.
    Look at some of the topics/theme under discussion:

"How would you feel watching your Kids having sex?"

"What would be your reaction seeing your spouse in the bed with some one else?"

"How many sex partner would you have before marriage?"

"Would you tell your Spouse how many sex partner you had in the past?"

"Would you like a virgin, widow, divorced, raped or a slut as your spouse?"

"Sex, Lies and video tapes"

"What are your Activities during the special days of your female partner"

After seeing all these topics/themes being discussed by the general public. The Ullemah Hazaraat (Religious scholars) of the religious forum felt left out.
    So these Ullemah Hazarat (Sunni ullemah, Shia ullemah, Marzaee ullemah, and Hindu Ullemah) started their own discussion about sex in the religious forum with the topic/theme "Sex in Heaven".

Great Job Guys; Keep it up, we will beat the Jerry Springer's rating very soon, and short after that we would have the books on the book shops around the world consisting of the scripts from the GupShup threads saying "Too Hot to be on the GupShup".

I agree with you. Primarily I think there are 2 factors, the first one being the "AGE" and the second one being "IMMATURITY". OR SIMPLY TO PUT IT IN S NUTSHELL, THEY NEED A LIFE.

Later on
    Zman

Comment

MSAQIB:

WHAT DID YOU SAY??? WHAT?!! DON;T LEMME COME OVER THERE AND WHOOP YOUR LITTLE A$$...

*Gupshup members in the background scream "GUPSHUP...GUPSHUP....GUPSHUP"

WHAT?? YOU SONNA GUN.......

*runs over to msqib and starts punching him.....after a five second melee, the guards break up the fight..

*ghalib walks off the show with a bloody nose and promises to take car of msaqib outside the the realms of computer*

*the audience continue the anthem: GUPSHUP...GUPSHUP....GUPSHUP

Comment

Ghalib ji
        leave it comeon
        some ppl cant take it being civil and its hard for them to digest certain aspects due to there limited mentality, their ability to jump onto conclusion, and the environment in which they have been raised into ....
        so in other words they cant respond in a mature manner to certian topics and there blood rushes everytime they hear the
        ****FORBIDDEN WORD SEX*****
        for such ppl i have just one thing to say

GROW UP

Comment

Zaman dear, you got me wrong, actually this is the advancement in our daily life we are achieving and we are going to be proud of it.
          Ghalib: LOL

Dear Nadia21, that is the theme of this thread that YES WE all are Growing up all together.

Comment

msaqibj : Advancement in our daily lives ? Deterioration of ones culture and values are hardly an advancement or a step in the right direction. Define your own path, i.e., the path of your culture and your 4 fathers' and not any one else's (US and Europe). You can still talk and discuss SEX and be discrete about it.

Later on
            Zman

Comment

PiarE Bhra Msaqibj Ji,

KioN tusiN ih comparison khol ditta? SadE naal Jerry Springer da taN koi muqabla kadE vi nahiN si.

Regards,

Jat

Comment

Zman ji

culture and values is quite different then being openminded in a manner that is not offensive to others........

and i dont see anyone devaluing our culture or values anywhere except that MUQADDIR SHAREEF BHAI JI

So zman i suggest u go to him and lecture him about valuing his culture and traditions.....

oh one more thing age and maturity are two separte things .....

Comment

zman yaar: this is the actual grown up:
                  Talking aobut the topics/theme as I mentioned in my above post, okay let me copy them here again:

"How would you feel watching your Kids having sex?"

"What would be your reaction seeing your spouse in the bed with some one else?"

"How many sex partner would you have before marriage?"

"Would you tell your Spouse how many sex partner you had in the past?"

"Would you like a virgin, widow, divorced, raped or a slut as your spouse?"

"Sex, Lies and video tapes"

"What are your Activities during the special days of your female partner"

"Sex in Heaven"

Talking openly about these topics/themes is the only way we could prove the world that we are grown ups.

Comment

Msaqibj Mian:

I invite you to discuss this at a talk show.. I will glad to be one of the guests... hmmm... lets see.. which one...errr.. How about Jerry Springer?

Comment

I will beat you there Ghalib:
                      Do you think that we both will be able to prove that we are grown ups?
                      why don't we invite some other grown ups too?

Comment

Who cares about proving to others whether I am grown up or not? I can't please everybody in this world nor do I strive to do so.

I just want to fight on the Springer show.. be it you or somebody else...

Comment

PiarE Dosto,

Jhagra kis gall da? Dost Msaqibj made a comment, which I think, that he was suggesting to moderators to clamp down a bit on the cheap talk. He is right. Let's not make this forum too cheap so that it becmes a street corner (galHi di nukkar!).

Rab Rakha

Comment

LOL Ghalib Yaar:
                            Call me chicken or what ever you want to but I am not very "grown up" to appear on the Jerry Springer show that is why I suggested to invite some real "Grown Ups".

Jat: Thanks Yaar, that was a nice advise: I am not fighting with Ghalib becasue it is very hard for me to get into fight with the sensible people.

So Ghalib, when should I expect to see you on the Jerry Springer show?

Again, if you do not find the real grown up (who could talk openly about open sex)to fight with you on the Jerry Springer, then you can count on me, I would try my best even though I am an Immauter in this field.

Comment

For those who missed the whole jist of things:

It was suppose to be a joke.

Msaqib:

I am ready for you bro. Jerry, here we come!!

Comment

Working...
                              X