Does size matter?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does size matter?

...tawba, tawba aap log bhi kya kya soch rehe hain!

..i'm talking about FONT size...

Asif Mian:

Ap kessey samjhey key ham kiya sooch rahey hain?? Jis key dil mein pehley sey choor hota hai woh aisi battey karta hai..

By the way, pls. refrain from this innuendo next time because we also have underage members like myself and I would like to keep my mind clear of these things.

Comment

Ap ke soochna ka andz bogat acha hai,laiken ghalat gaga kyun gaya jo tauba tauba kar raheen hai ap....ham sub bacha hain...

dil...dilseee

Comment

What garbage! Don't you people have any backbone? Size always matters.

Comment

Muzna jee I dont know what you are talking about I wear 15 color size and buy 40'' long suit size and 33 waist size for my pants etc.....and it does matter for me...
          If you dont want me to participate on this thread ..I am out no problem...I am a very easy going GUY or BANDA or ADMI or INSAM.
          ap ke khushi hamari khushi..and also it is a hint for you if you want to give me any gift...naraz no ho na,mazak kar raha hoon.
          agar kohi ghalti ho gayee ho to mafi chata hoon....rest up to you...
          allah hafiz

dil..dilseee

[This message has been edited by dilse (edited June 10, 1999).]

Comment

Asif ji
            http://www.pak.org/gupshup/biggrin.gif
            ofcourse it matters

Comment

Asif,
              That is the only thing that matters.
              keeping in mind there can only be one problem with it, and only someone who has that problem would be bothered enough to ask the question, I see a difficult future ahead of you....

Comment

Nova ji ---I can assure you ke my FONT size is perfectly adequate for all tasks it was designed for...aap worry na karein..

Comment

Hello all!

This reminds me a joke. After teaching a topic after two days, a teacher, in a sex class, asked a question, 'which part of the body expands most during a sexual emotion?' she asked a girl to stand up and answer. The girl blushed and said, 'I better not answer that!' The teacher then asked a boy to answer. The boy very confidently replied, 'well offcourse, pupil of the eye!' The teacher commended the answer and addressed the earlier girl, 'your answer reveals, three things, First, you did not pay attention to the topic for the last two days. Second, you have a dirty mentality. Third, you will be badly disappointed one day!'

Comment

There are 5 generally recognized sizes: Small, Medium, Large, Oh my god, and does it come in white.

Comment

Working...
                    X