Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

someone's bad habit!

Salam everyone,
    I've a question, actually its something that i don't really understand I tried to fine the answer by myself but not quite satisfied. Would someone like to help me out??
    Ok, the question might sound stupid to you guys but believe me its annoys me very much (its a little funny too).
    "Why do you think that some pakistani guys who already has their girl friends, still check other girls out??" (I mean I'm saying that girl friend is allowed or not but I'm asking about their attitude).
    I'm what's their problem?? Does anyone know?? Why do they do that??
    O well, I think they are like those Americans who are ........(ok, nevermind,I don't wanna say)

(hope to see your replies and intresting answers,if someone like to though)

What does this have to do with 'desi guys' ... aren't all guys like that?

Comment

thanks Muzna

Comment

believe it or not we had dis same discussion in our english class once and dis guy said that there is no reason to get annoyed over all dis all of da guys are $#%$%$. Hey dis is not wut im saying he said guys r $#^%, and #$%#% sr stupid so they do anythng dey want and when it comes to their gfs or wives they have to act liek a bunch of $#%^$#$ cuz that is wut they r!!!!!!!!!!
        i dont know if dat answers ur ques but dats wut he said and evry1 kinda semed 2 agre wid him!!!!

member: next time we won't edit your profanity, we'll delete your message.

[This message has been edited by Admin (edited June 07, 1999).]

Comment

CM...I don't know if that was sarcasm in your gratitude. But honestly, I am sick and tired of women/ppl complaining about desi guys this and desi guys that....gimme a break.

Guys are guys. Some are good some are not. I refuse to associate basic characteristics that are sometimes even inherent to their gender with their ethnicity.

Just as I would be offended if someone decided that I behave a certain way as a 'desi gal'.

That's all I meant.

Comment

Well kekhashan, if some guy is dating and going against the norm of our religion and culture, than how can you expect him to also be faithful to one. You see if he has passed over one line, how can you set a new line for him that he won't pass too?

Comment

hey if guys r like thisthen wat about u galz?haven't ALLAH prohibited women showing their faces to strangers.if u r not following islam then how come u expect us.
              bcauz to remain sincere to one women is taught only in islam.

[This message has been edited by nick (edited June 07, 1999).]

Comment

Another high horse rider of the wild wild west!

Muzna pretty much said what I have been saying and wanted to say, again!

Comment

Kehkashan ji

this what u described cannot be regarded as a problem or a problem dealing guyz only...
                  like they say beauty is there to admire so admire and let others admire..
                  cause its in the genes ....i have seen many gals checking out men too....ok so i might have done it a couple of times too ....its not bad
                  its in the genes

Comment

Salam everyone,
                    Thanks folks, for all different kinds of answers.
                    Well, Munza and Ghalib ji, don't get mad please take a look at my post again. I've asked that 'why "some" of the paki guys' not all or most of them. I'm not blaming all of them. I know all of them are not bad and all of them don't have this kinda habbit.
                    Well, being interested in human nature (physchology) such kind of questions(human nature related) always appears in my mind and bugs me but its a very first one that I've shared with you guys but it seems that some of you guys don't like it.
                    Well, ok I thought I've a little freedom to talk here (I thought). Ok, I'll try not to post such annoying topics again http://www.pak.org/gupshup/frown.gif
                    Thanks nadia ji, i guess you are right (95%).

offdachain, ok you're the only fellow who realized someone's mistake and ascepted it. Well, I think the brave person is not the one who neglects and ignores his/her mistake but the one who face the facts and i guess you might be a brave fellow
                    Ok everyone, I appologize for the things that I've said wrong here. You see, I'm a human and what can you expect from an imperfect humanbeing
                    Khudafiz

[This message has been edited by Kehkashan (edited June 09, 1999).]

Comment

Kah:

I wish I could find what I posted earlier regarding this topic. In a nutshell, luchas and lafangas breed in every country, religion or culture. Your question isolates a certain group which always throws me off.

Comment

HEY PEEPS,
                        WHAT THE H*&^ IS YER PROBLEM?? THIS GIRL ASKED U A QUESTION NICELY AND YOU ARE REPLING VERY RUDELY. OH YEAH MISS NADIA JI, ITS NOT IN THEIR GENES ITS IN THEIR PANTS MAN. IF YOU'VE GOT ANY PROBLEM TELL ME. WELL I DON'T CARE. PROBABLY BECAUSE WHEN THEIR IS A CROWD OF PEOPLE OF THE SAME COUNTRY THEY OFTEN HURT OTHER PEOPLES FEELING WHICH I DON'T LIKE. I THOUGHT THIS SITE WAS GOING TO BE GOOD BUT THEIR IS NO RESPECT FOR OTHER PEOPLE'S FEELINGS. AND YEAH ALL OF YOU ARE REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY
                        RUDE NOT NICE. AND YEAH MUNZA WHATEVER YOUR NAME IS, UR TERRIBLY, INCREDIBLY RUDE AND ANNOYING.

THATS ALL I GOTTA SAY.
                        BYE

------------------
                        "even if u r not hungry just be greedy"

[This message has been edited by kashmirigirl (edited June 08, 1999).]

Comment

Anari4ever
                          REally?

Please refrain from using caps…this is seen as shouting in internet etiquette…besides it is a bit harsh on the eyes.

Kash
                          Moderator and internet Miss. Manners.

[This message has been edited by kashmirigirl (edited June 08, 1999).]

Comment

Kg ji

hey i dont find my post as rude .....really??is it rude.....geez

anari ji
                            i guess u were right at doig one thing
                            u picked a right nick for urself it suits u alot http://www.pak.org/gupshup/biggrin.gif http://www.pak.org/gupshup/biggrin.gif http://www.pak.org/gupshup/biggrin.gif http://www.pak.org/gupshup/biggrin.gif

Comment

Salam everyone,
                              First of all just to make my point clear, we (especially me) are more concerned with desi guys here (related to the topic).
                              Actually, me and some of my other friends at university have done some research on human nature on different topics. I thought sharing that with you guys would be a good idea but.... oh, nevermind.
                              Anyway, thanks all of you for sharing your thoughts with me.
                              Catch you guys later in other forum with some other topic!!

Comment

Working...
                              X