How can a face launch a thousand ships?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How can a face launch a thousand ships?

What I would like to know…why do men fight for the women they want?

As if women do not fight on the man the want. In fact a rejected woman is 1000 times more bitter than a rejected man.

Comment

This proverb needs to be modified for this time and age:

Face that can launch a thousand B-2 Bombers

Corny jokes aside, call it a "male's burden" to guarantee his woman the security and respect she deserves or stands in need of.

[This message has been edited by ghalib (edited June 06, 1999).]

Comment

God Honor Duty ..... whether it is medieval Europe, Mughal India or Moorish Iberia, or the samurai code of bushido - the underlying concept is the same ..... - one of must have the courage of your convictions... and in this instance the duty to preserve the honor and to fulfill the obligations that were the man's primary responsibility ... defense of the family .. the fair maiden representing fertility, beauty and the continuity that is life -in a way ... the woman was a key to a man's immortality.... consequently chivalry reigned supreme....
        BANZAI !!!!!!! )))))

Comment

'cause they're worth fighting for!

[This message has been edited by Mr Xtreme (edited June 06, 1999).]

Comment

KG ji
            havent yet had the chance to fight over a woman ......so cant say
            haan if u ask about fight for a man
            then i can say alot

Comment

Big butts launch thousand ships for the nearest diet center.

Comment

still thinking of liking a girl....no fighting...hahaha

dil....dilseee

Comment

Nothing is more important than me!

Yours Fata Morgana

Comment

male baboons are feircely possessive of the females. male baboons will fight each other to death, and even pull the females into pieces in their efforts to retain them.

this has been seen in the case of most uncivilized humans too. while its normal to see those like mr extreme doing that, human beings and animals should be different. civlization does make a difference.

[This message has been edited by jewels of insignificance (edited June 07, 1999).]

Comment

Dear Insignificance,

Truth is I'd fight you over a banana. Scratching my armpits could probably wait until later.

Comment

Mr. Xtreme

Until you mentioned scratching your armpits...your first response was my fav..

jewels...
                        So the competition is more important than the actual prize?

Why is it their duty?

Is it a burden or do you gain pleasure from it?
                        I know…women tend to be nurtures…and achieve satisfaction when they complete their roles…however, times are changing.

Women have had a more significant change in roles..while men still have certain expections of them. Is that fair?

Comment

Working...
                        X