Recent and upcoming changes to GS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recent and upcoming changes to GS

Folks ... GS is undergoing constant change after a long time of no such activity. As part of Paklinks release and its integration back into GS, please expect things moving around here. You will notice we have merged some of the forums and pondering doing so with a few more. Quickie is being redone and we will have the interface change a bit more to accommodate Paklinks cross content here. Please pardon the dust and feel free to voice any concerns that you might have.

Azkar

ps: the database optimization is complete and you will see massive page delivery speed improvements.

Re: Recent and upcoming changes to GS

Hmmm Maybe the drop in activity is because you changed to VB4 instead of staying with VB3...

I do have to say though,you are amazing with CSS,this is the only VB4 site I am active on because it doesnt look bad,its looks 99% the same as it did on VB3!! (I remember you told me to give you a chance with it as you know CSS well) -- Well i did and I was truly amazed mate!!!

Look how good it looks on IE6 -- Your the best mate!! (Thank you for asking me to give you a chance with it)

Thats 99% the same..... (its a little slower but its ok)

Comment

I noticed some thing. When I do search on google for "pakistani wedding" "pakistani wedding dress" or "pakistan message borad"
      gupshup does not appear.
      I remember many people use to tell that with those terms they found gupshup for the first time.
      I think by not finding gupshup on google no new traffic coming.. and old members are old and board.

I think some thing need to be done to fix google issue.
      ﺃﷲ ﻧﯣﺮ ﺇﺴﻣﺇﯣﺇﺕ ﯣﺇﻠﺄﺮﺾ_ Best cheese-maker of monkVille

Comment

Originally posted by Monk View Post
        I noticed some thing. When I do search on google for "pakistani wedding" "pakistani wedding dress" or "pakistan message borad"
        gupshup does not appear.
        I remember many people use to tell that with those terms they found gupshup for the first time.
        I think by not finding gupshup on google no new traffic coming.. and old members are old and board.

I think some thing need to be done to fix google issue.
        Thats probably due to the SEO thing. You must know better. Now wedding dresses vendors etc are spending a lot of money for their SEO and hence topping the lists in google. Try googling some specific topic being discussed on GS lately.

Btw, why were you even googling for wedding dresses at first place
        Attitude is more important than facts.
        "Life is 10% what happens to us..and 90% of how we react to it"

Comment

Originally posted by SID_NY View Post

Btw, why were you even googling for wedding dresses at first place
          To check my theory about GS. Nothing more

Comment

Originally posted by Monk
            gupshup does not appear.
            That IS wierd,I just tried all 3 of those and no results came up on here!! (Is paklinks.com blocked from google??)

Comment

Originally posted by Dude111 View Post
              That IS wierd,I just tried all 3 of those and no results came up on here!! (Is paklinks.com blocked from google??)
              so google killed GS

Comment

For the last few days, I am not able to access the Pakistan and World Affairs forum.
                When I click on it, a small thumbnail image is displayed.

Also, I was not able to open a thread in this forum - no option visible. So, am replying to an existing thread.

Thanks for your help.

Comment

Originally posted by krash View Post
                  For the last few days, I am not able to access the Pakistan and World Affairs forum.
                  When I click on it, a small thumbnail image is displayed.

Also, I was not able to open a thread in this forum - no option visible. So, am replying to an existing thread.

Thanks for your help.
                  Its been a known issue. Try doing Ctrl +F5 or Shift+F5. That should resolve it.

Comment

Can no longer give likes. Cannot access blogs.
                    Why isn't the Dividend story among the featured threads?

Comment

To the member who could not open a thread - you need to be given a Senior member status. Keep on posting. And one day you will get there.

Comment

Originally posted by Southie View Post
                        Can no longer give likes. Cannot access blogs.
                        Seriously? I know you dont like nobody but in all seriousness is this true you cant access blogs or cant hit like?

Comment

Seriously? I know you dont like nobody but in all seriousness is this true you cant access blogs or cant hit like?
                          Seriously. I can't give any likes. And when I click on blogs, notn shows up. Not even Muniyas blog.

I am suffering from blog deprivation.

Comment

She may have blocked you

Comment

She may have blocked you
                              I tried unsuccessfully to like this! Woe is Southie

Comment

Working...
                              X