Posting/Pm'ing Predicament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Posting/Pm'ing Predicament

There is a member by the name of Touche who at times cannot post or send PMs from her Symbian phone. At times these functions work and other times they don't. It's been going on for a couple months now. Don't know if it's a GS tech issue, but could someone look into it and help her out? Thank you.

Re: Posting/Pm'ing Predicament

I think it was brought up before. Maybe by the same user. I responded to it then, and mentioned that it may the user's device and suggested trying another device such as Laptop, Desktop, and/or tablet or a different phone. A significant number of users access Gupshup using their devices running on Android, iOS, Windows, and the issues that arise are minor.

It is possible that the 'mobile' version of the website may not show up on user's phone properly due to lack of support on a Symbian OS.

I hope it answers the question, though may not be as helpful as I'd like it to be. We will most definitely make a note of this issue, and address it as soon as possible.

Sorry Touche, for any inconvenience. Thank you redvelvet for reaching out on her behalf.
    Boycott Indian economy. Buy Pakistani!

Comment

Re: Posting/Pm'ing Predicament

Some more info: The software forum is based on, may not be user friendly for built-in browser(s) for Symbian or some android devices. User may try an alternate browser. Someone suggested trying Opera browser.
      Boycott Indian economy. Buy Pakistani!

Comment

Working...
      X