Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clean the Mess

Assalamo-Alaikum Warahmatullah Wabaraktahu,

Is it able to delete the visitor messages in my account so I can have a fresh start? I had to change my attitude otherwise there had been no chance that mercy would've been sent upon me by the Almighty Allah (swt) Plus I want to be able to write blogs and write everything what is not insulting. One Blog of mine had been deleted because it was linking to the Annual Jalsa Salana in UK. If advertising is not allowed then advertising [MENTION=1112]gupshup[/MENTION] should be banned completely. Otherwise it would fall under the category of Double-Standard. YOU and I know that very well.

If you don't like me to Blog about such stuff then don't visit my Blog. It's your choice. I know for sure that it had nothing to with advertising. If still don't want me to blog then please let me blog about different topics. Thank You very much. All other is forgotten and forgiven. I hope you try to ban double-standards from Gupshup.

Re: Clean the Mess

W/Salam.

You are more than welcome to post advertisements in the Classifieds section.
    And if you would like to announce an event then you can do that in the Travel section under the correct/relevant region.

If you don't like our rules then you are welcome to participate at another site that suits your preferences.

Comment

^

It has nothing to do with your rules. I'm sorry if I may sound offensive, but to me this is double-standard. Plus I wanted to know if someone of you can delete the visior messages in my profile? Plus when can I Blog again?

Comment

wsalam Bigboi,

as already told by muzna u can only advertise events etc in the areas she mentioned. remember sometimes u give links for the events and occassions without any intentions of promoting it but gs doesnot allow it (whether u were actually promoting it or not).....so if u want to then post it in the appropriate section so that there are no problems and banning.

as for deleting the visitors message....go to your profile where all the visitors messages are. select the vm that u want to delete by simply chekign the little box which u can see next to 'view conversation' and 'report'.....after that scroll down and u will see drop down menu of 'moderation tools'...click on it and and then click 'delete messages' and then proceed.

hope that helps.

The Most Beautiful Woman On Earth is Aishwarya Rai

Comment

thank you blessed.
          I must have been side-tracked with something and didn't return to this thread.

Comment

The Most Beautiful Woman On Earth is Aishwarya Rai

Comment

Working...
            X