Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Moderators, their multi-nicks and the stifling of debates (merged)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moderators, their multi-nicks and the stifling of debates (merged)

Originally posted by Spock View Post
    I am waiting for a link to the article from the news, not some links to pkpolitics.com which by the way I dont think as per forum policy you are allowed to post here. I am not sure if I have to take it out or not, will consult the admins. So henceforth, a news article is required, because I have in the past seen you post alot of stuff from memory where you claim you read articles which never turns out to be true.
    Spock aka Data aka Lancing why are you trying to stifle this debate by your use of mod powers? Why are you on the one hand debating with him with your Data nick, and then warning him with your mod nick Spock?

Moderators, their multi-nicks and the stifling of debates

Dear owners of this site,

I refer you to the debate in the Pakistan Affairs forum titled Puppet CJ Dogar's Daughter gets illegal marks in FSc. (Merged) where there is a deliberate attempt by one of your moderators to stifle debate in support of one of his multi nicks. The moderator Spock clearly has other nicks like Data and Lancing as well as no doubt others mushrooming up recently but in this debate he is using his mod powers to stifle a debate with another member decent 6 chora whose views he clearly does not like. Please could you address this.

Azhar

Comment

Originally posted by Austin Powers View Post
      Spock aka Data aka Lancing why are you trying to stifle this debate by your use of mod powers? Why are you on the one hand debating with him with your Data nick, and then warning him with your mod nick Spock?
      coz all the mods do that
      Goyan keshk aqbat taskeen ast...Awal shor ast aqbat namkeen ast
      Har chanz aasiyat sang zeerey...Ee surat-e-beqrar barbin ast

Comment

you obviously have a multinick

Comment

Re: From PA: Puppet CJ Dogar's Daughter... thread

If you guys have any complain about moderators stifling debate with inappropriate use of power then share it here, thanks.

Comment

Re: From PA: Puppet CJ Dogar's Daughter... thread

shucks, its already there in the feedback

Comment

Re: Moderators, their multi-nicks and the stifling of debates

AP: Please point to the post that you think is removed/modified inappropriately.

Comment

Originally posted by Austin Powers View Post
                Firstly, let me answer your questions. Please go look up the meaning of a word called 'warning'. Secondly, links to other discussion forums like pkpolitics etc are not allowed as per rules here. Also go contact the admin if you think I am multi-nicking. Lastly, I know who you are

Comment

Re: Moderators, their multi-nicks and the stifling of debates

A multi-nicker accusing me of multi-nicking

As for the multinicking accusations, I can let the admins or Captain1 handle that.

Not even a single post was edited in that thread, not just by me, but any other moderators, so what exactly are you complaining about?

Comment

Re: Moderators, their multi-nicks and the stifling of debates (merged)

AP, I merged both of your threads in one. Rest, captain and Spock already answered that.
                    People are afraid of what they don't understand

Comment

Originally posted by Spock View Post
                      Lastly, I know who you are
                      is that arrogance i sense?
                      LĀ ILĀHA ILLA-ALLĀH MUHAMMADUR-RASŪLULLĀH

Comment

Me and spock are one....

Yes we think quite similar but I am I and spock is spock.... This is the funniest thread ever. Can mods please move it to the jokes section.

Comment

the real spock:

LĀ ILĀHA ILLA-ALLĀH MUHAMMADUR-RASŪLULLĀH

Comment

Originally posted by lansing View Post
                            Me and spock are one....

Yes we think quite similar but I am I and spock is spock.... This is the funniest thread ever. Can mods please move it to the jokes section.

Waisy Mujhy tu kabhi sab m-nicks Azkar hi lagty hain
                            YAZEED-UN-Nisa!

Comment

Owners I direct your notice to the Pakistan Affairs topic Pervaiz Musharraf To Work for American Think Tank-Breaking News where once again your moderator Spock aka Data aka Lancing is stifling debates. He diverts threads with off topic comments but warns others not to do that.

Comment

Working...
                              X