Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1 topic - Many Threads!!

Assalamuelekum

One thing I notice on GS Forums that many threads open for just 1 same topic . I think Moderators+old Members at least can guide new members that they should search the forum before opening new thread.

If any member open a thread without searching then its a job of Moderators to merge that thread with the old one.....

I think GS moderators are doing fantastic job but they should involve little bit more....... Their duty is not just delete edit open close warnings & reports.........( Please remember that I am not a member of GS admin team who is reminding your jobs responsibilities ) Ager aap suggestion na bhi maanain tab bhi mujhay lagta hai aap log buhat zabardast aur creative moderators hain.

I hope no-one will take this suggestion on heart Koi baat buri laggi ho tu us ki liya advance main maafi qabool karen it was just a suggestion for betterment of GS.

Allah hafiz.
    Last edited by DaPakiGuy; Nov 27, 2008, 11:52 PM.
    Main Kabhi Batlata Nahin
    Par Andhere Se Darta Hoon Main Maa
    Tujhe Sab Hain Pata,Meri Maa

Re: 1 topic - Many Threads!!

Walaikum salam

You're right. But moderators have been merging relevant threads. If you still see any threads that you think ought to be merged/combined, please leave a note with the moderator of respective forum, and they will take appropriate action.
    Boycott Indian economy. Buy Pakistani!

Comment

Originally posted by teggy View Post
      Walaikum salam

You're right. But moderators have been merging relevant threads. If you still see any threads that you think ought to be merged/combined, please leave a note with the moderator of respective forum, and they will take appropriate action.
      I will do it definitely....but if moderator don't want to merge the thread because the original thread is year old then? is there any rule that one cant merge thread if its year old ?
      Last edited by DaPakiGuy; Nov 28, 2008, 02:22 AM.
      Main Kabhi Batlata Nahin
      Par Andhere Se Darta Hoon Main Maa
      Tujhe Sab Hain Pata,Meri Maa

Comment

Re: 1 topic - Many Threads!!

one year old thread should be revived only if there is a good reason Dapaki bhai. The reason you dont want to merge a thread with a much older thread is because some of those people are gone or now using another nick and it just takes away the fresh perspective when people see dates from 1 year ago.
        People are afraid of what they don't understand

Comment

Working...
        X