Links to "Private Messages"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Links to "Private Messages"

Whats up with two links to private messages?

You have the right to remain silent, anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.

Re: Links to "Private Messages"

Fuzool kharchi or kiya
    Bakht jab baidar the kambakht ankhain so gain
    Badbakht ankhain jab khulin Baidar Bakht so gaiy

Comment

Solution: All of the forums under Unplugged, none of them have a double heading. All Views, all 3 IMG forums, Khail Khilari, Video, Voice, Audio, Shor 1 & 2, none display double links. However, the forums under Society and Arts & Culture, for example, are showing two links. If you go to All Views (or KK *cough*), BOOM! So maybe it is a sign, who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by dhobi_bhai View Post

Solution: All of the forums under Unplugged, none of them have a double heading. All Views, all 3 IMG forums, Khail Khilari, Video, Voice, Audio, Shor 1 & 2, none display double links. However, the forums under Society and Arts & Culture, for example, are showing two links. If you go to All Views (or KK *cough*), BOOM! So maybe it is a sign, who knows.
        Suljhane ke bajay; Mamla bara ghambeer ker diya dhobi bhai Khuda samjhe tumhin

Comment

being redesigned.

Comment

Originally posted by Azkar View Post
            being redesigned.
            Itne mukhtasir jwab sy hamari tashafi nahi hoi zara tafseel sy samjhaie banda perwar:fifa:

Comment

Originally posted by Baidar Bakht View Post
              Itne mukhtasir jwab sy hamari tashafi nahi hoi zara tafseel sy samjhaie banda perwar:fifa:
              "being redesigned" abhi isse goodnews par guzara karo. tafseelat baad mai atti rhain geyn.
              Lord, grant me the serenity to accept the things I can not change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophanez View Post
                "being redesigned" abhi isse goodnews par guzara karo. tafseelat baad mai atti rhain geyn.
                Jab do official bandey baat ker rahy hon tu non officials ko dakhal dar makoolat se perhaiz kerna chahiy

Comment

^ it's fixed now. ab khush.. :fifa:
                  Lord, grant me the serenity to accept the things I can not change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.

Comment

^ Tum ne kiya hai kiya:aq:

Comment

Working...
                    X