X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Private Journals

quick question...

how private are our private journals? :-|

can admin and mods read them? or is it just for us and whoever our journal buddies might be?

yeah..so lemme know before i go and start posting my life secrets on GS, go to bed, and wake up the next morning with everyone knowing everything about me... that wouldn't be too good...

thanks!

Re: Private Journals

hey btw, I was able to read ur journal, did u put me on ur buddy list kia :-|
    Hmm...I don't know what these mods will say, but writing anything on the net can always be viewed by another. So I'd say the secret lies not anymore between u and God. There's another that may have access to it. Just a thought u'd like to keep in mind
    **Chindakha pa lotay okhata, no wai chay: "Yera kabul may okatho!!"**

Comment

Private journals are private to all members also mods/admins. You can post your life stories. But if you wanna keep them absolutely secret, why post them online then ?

Comment

Wait, i thot even public journals weren't accessible to members who rnt registered on GS..

Gizzy ji sometimes we too lazy to write manually.. i write more in my gs journal than priv journal lately
        The grass ain't always greener on the other side, it's green where you water it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sara516
          Wait, i thot even public journals weren't accessible to members who rnt registered on GS..

Gizzy ji sometimes we too lazy to write manually.. i write more in my gs journal than priv journal lately
          Thats right.
          You need to be a member at GS in order to read any journal at all, private or public.

Comment

And I believe same goes for images. If you are not a member and are viewing images forum as a guest, you won't see the images in image forums.
            ...I know that which you do not know. (Quran - 1:30)...... Which then of the bounties of your Lord will you deny?...(Quran - 55:13)...
            Shikra was here.

Comment

ohh ..very nice. thanks gizzy bhai..
              and yes, sara's right about being able to type faster than writing faster.
              and come on now...we're the computer generation. if we don't have blogs, then when's the point?

...and images too...that's great

Comment

Originally posted by DB
                hey btw, I was able to read ur journal, did u put me on ur buddy list kia :-|
                Hmm...I don't know what these mods will say, but writing anything on the net can always be viewed by another. So I'd say the secret lies not anymore between u and God. There's another that may have access to it. Just a thought u'd like to keep in mind
                you were able to read it cause those entries were public

yeah..i know that people are messed up enough to hack enough to anything, but then they can do the same with my emails and stuff.
                sometimes i just helps to get out everything that you've stored inside... *shrugs*

Comment

Originally posted by Gizzy
                  Private journals are private to all members also mods/admins. You can post your life stories. But if you wanna keep them absolutely secret, why post them online then ?
                  ^^So in real words Smilestar dear, that translates to plain english: NO UR SECRETS WILL NEVER REMAIN SECRETS ONCE U PUT 'EM UP ON THE NET!!!
                  **Chindakha pa lotay okhata, no wai chay: "Yera kabul may okatho!!"**

Comment

A secret is kept inside your heart/mind and no where else.

Comment

Originally posted by Gizzy
                      A secret is kept inside your heart/mind and no where else.

You can rant all you want, but secrets are secrets. And they must be kept secrets (thats what I think).
                      If you have something to say, raise your hand and put it over your mouth.
                      A face can say many things. Especially the mouth part.

Comment

Working...
                      X