Hey!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey!

I was just wondering if u guys could delete my account , i really want it deleted na. Plz kardo na.
    ~EvEn ThOuGh YoU mIgHt NoT sEe It ThErE aNd ThAn,BuT rEmEmBeR eVrYtHiNg HaPpEnDs FoR a ReAsOn~

Re: Hey!

Don't you wish sometimes things would be easier just by pressing the "DELETE" key on the keyboard?

Just the other day, I was sitting down in front of TV (of course, with the usual menu of Aloo kay parathay and Cheetos), and there was this unusual commercial that caught my eye. One of the most peculiar features the advert showed to its users was, they repeatedly displayed this big red "easy" button on the screen multiple times, and the reason/purpose of displaying it was the intent that if an end-user (or anyone for that matter) is having any sorts of problems on his front-end (marriage/health/divorce/credit card debt), he/she would just press on that big red "easy" button, and voila! The next thing you know, all the problems and worries of the world are vanished into thin air, as if you are a child, a kid in a candy store. Then, as I was getting deep-rooted into my childish memories while fantasizing about the Aao betey jhoola jhoolo wali yaadein, I suddenly woke up from this dream viewing "Office Max" logo in front of me, as they continued advertising their product.

Well, sacrifice is what makes life perfect.

Comment

Comment

Usual reaction.

Comment

We live in a world of other people, who can capture them within their gaze, reducing them to his/her external materiality. We make our own measure, call ourselves hero, coward, nonentity, fool, idiot etc. And then, at last, we will transport the balance sheet of our life after our death.

We will remain, as long as we live, within the circuit of nothingness and emptiness of consciousness. We will need to choose and therefore will always feel anguish, the shadow cast by our own freedom. These exemptions help us make who we are. This immunity gives us gifts and mistakes but when we make slip, we try to quit. We will try to escape the anguish and disappointment through dreams of necessity, destiny, and determinism. i.e., we will be, because we must, the Bourgeois, the Feminist, the Worker, the Party Member, the Frenchman, Canadian, or Pakistani who must do what he/she must do.

All such roles represent flights from our own freedom into some conditioned world in which action is prescribed. They are no more successful than the other dreams of completion for the self and represent what he called "bad faith". We don't decide life as it decides us, chooses us and reaches destiny. We must not quit this world as it teaches us to survive in every condition, be it happiness, sadness or shock or you leaving but I must say ~Whispering Death~ , don't do it.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Man with a Plan
              We live in a world of other people, who can capture them within their gaze, reducing them to his/her external materiality. We make our own measure, call ourselves hero, coward, nonentity, fool, idiot etc. And then, at last, we will transport the balance sheet of our life after our death.

We will remain, as long as we live, within the circuit of nothingness and emptiness of consciousness. We will need to choose and therefore will always feel anguish, the shadow cast by our own freedom. These exemptions help us make who we are. This immunity gives us gifts and mistakes but when we make slip, we try to quit. We will try to escape the anguish and disappointment through dreams of necessity, destiny, and determinism. i.e., we will be, because we must, the Bourgeois, the Feminist, the Worker, the Party Member, the Frenchman, Canadian, or Pakistani who must do what he/she must do.

All such roles represent flights from our own freedom into some conditioned world in which action is prescribed. They are no more successful than the other dreams of completion for the self and represent what he called "bad faith". We don't decide life as it decides us, chooses us and reaches destiny. We must not quit this world as it teaches us to survive in every condition, be it happiness, sadness or shock or you leaving but I must say ~Whispering Death~ , don't do it.

Comment

Working...
              X