Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help

HOw can i by pass the stupid flash security of work place..

my stupid computer at work does not let me allow to go to chat room or play any games....

can anyone help ??
    Life became all Gray! But NOW i have decided to paint it all over again.

I Tawt I Taw A Puddy Tat

Re: Help

Most probably you are restricted due to a firewall. Normally you wouldn;t have any option of disabling the firewall since you are at work. What kind of restrictions do you have on your computer.

Can you choose properties in Internet Explorer under the Tools menu? Also check if you can Go to control panel. It all depends on how much security there is, every place is different and the security software itself has tons of options and they could disable even right clicking on the desktop. So check if you are able to disable the firewall, and you should be fine
    If you have something to say, raise your hand and put it over your mouth.
    A face can say many things. Especially the mouth part.

Comment

Maybe you just need to install Flash nia ( i think you have no flash player installed). That is a more likely thing to happen in an office environment.

Comment

Thats possible, however, some workplaces might restrict installing of new programs. But it all comes down to how much restrictions you have on the comp. Most of the new computers should already have it installed on them.
        If you have something to say, raise your hand and put it over your mouth.
        A face can say many things. Especially the mouth part.

Comment

yeah thats what I forgot mention, probably she is not allowed to install flash.

Comment

madam Nia.. not having Chat at work is a GOOD thing

Really

at least you'll get work done!
            May your every wish be granted...
            Ancient chinese curse

Comment

Originally posted by nia_khan
              HOw can i by pass the stupid flash security of work place..

my stupid computer at work does not let me allow to go to chat room or play any games....

can anyone help ??
              Wow! They got computers @ McDonalds, good for you Nia!

Comment

Working...
              X