• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ameer Hamzah
    replied
    Re: Fatima-Aisha thread - armughal

Originally posted by PyariCgudia
    The prophet also used to ask us to seek knowledge, and go as far as China to get it. Like I said, if you don't know the answer, then don't click.
    Prophet of Islam :saw: used to say, Allaahumma innee a`oodhubika minal arba`i, min `ilmin laa yanfa`u, wa min qalbin laa yakhsha`u, wa min nafsin laa tashba`u, wa min du`aain laa yusma`u

That is:

"O Allaah, I seek Your refuge from knowledge which does not benefit; from a heart which does not fear; from a soul which is never satisfied; and from a supplication which is not heard." [Reported by Ahmad, Aboo Daawood (transl. vol. 1/p.401/no. 1543) and others, all with the wording, "O Allaah I seek Your refuge from four: from knowledge which does not benefitů"
    The hadeeth was declared saheeh by al-Haakim and adh-Dhahabee agreed, and it has supports from a number of the Companions.]

And he :saw:, used to say, Allahumma innee as'aluka `ilman naafi`an, wa a`oodhubika min `ilmin laa yanfa`u

That is:

"O Allaah, I ask you for beneficial knowledge, and I seek Your refuge from knowledge which does not benefit." [Reported with this wording by Al-Aajurree (p.134) and Ibn Hibbaan (no.2426). It is also reported by Ibn Maajah (no.3483) and Ibn `Abdul-Barr (1/162) with the wording, "Ask Allaah for beneficial knowledge and seek Allaah's refuge from knowledge which does not benefit." Its chain of narration is hasan (good) and there is a similar narration from Umm Salamah reported by Ibn Maajah and others.]

Leave a comment:

• PyariCgudia
    replied

Oh and by the way, by Lajjo's logic, I don't see the point of threads on concubines and female slaves. Its not like the guys here are going to be getting any of those any time soon.

Leave a comment:

• PyariCgudia
    replied

The prophet also used to ask us to seek knowledge, and go as far as China to get it. Like I said, if you don't know the answer, then don't click.

Leave a comment:

• Lajawab
    replied

o ho, I thought you and your dream team were the religion gurus of this forum. Oh well, I guess know-it-alls, don't really know it all?
    Quite true...

Most know-it-alls know one thing you don't know...

The Holy Prophet :saw: often used to make a supplication, "Oh Allah, protect me from knowledge that benefits me not..." (Authentic)

So seek knowledge that benefits you and exert your energies on perfecting your faith...

Many Muslims I know ask the most useless questions but don't pray 5 times...

They are seeking knowledge about something which is of no use yet are dumping the most important knowledge in the trash by not practicing it...

Bhai, practice what knowledge you have first, then move on to higher things...

(Doesn't pertain to you, but to many people I know)

Leave a comment:

• PyariCgudia
    replied

o ho, I thought you and your dream team were the religion gurus of this forum. Oh well, I guess know-it-alls, don't really know it all?

Leave a comment:

• Lajawab
    replied

Lajawab, if you can't answer the question, then don't answer it. No use in telling people to not ask questions. That will just drive people away.
    No...I can't answer your question...But I do know how to Google and that's probably where you'd get your answers from...

Long time ago, you asked a question, which was so obvious, that I asked you (quite incredulously), that PCG, do you know how to Google?

Try a little Googling with variations in wordings and you'll get lots of answers...

Then choose one which makes most sense to you regardless of how wrong it may be...

Leave a comment:

• PyariCgudia
    replied

Lajawab, if you can't answer the question, then don't answer it. No use in telling people to not ask questions. That will just drive people away.

Leave a comment:

• Lajawab
    replied

http://www.paklinks.com/gs/showthread.php?t=206591

I have a complaint to make against Armughal. Here I am in this thread, and in its predecessor, trying to find some hadith's regarding the relationship between Fatima and Aisha that would prove that their relationship was a good strong loving one. Any evidence that shows the affection between the daughter of the prophet and her step-mother (half-mother?) is what I'm looking for.

Armughal, as usual, has tried to make assumptions of my intentions. I do not have any intention of name-calling. Rather, the argument I put forth that Aisha and Fatima did not get along is one I've heard from non-muslims, and I'm seeking hadith that would tell otherwise. I don't see how armughal had DARED to make such a negative assumption on my intentions, and I don't see the point of closing this thread when the issue has been raised on numerous anti-muslim sites and I'd like this thread to exist to give muslims the opportunity to rebute the subject. This thread really needs to be opened. If disrespect WAS shown to the two religious ladies, then those comments should just be edited and the thread allowed to continue.

I demand that this thread be opened. This is a pretty ridiculous decision on the part of this moderator. Really.
    This knowledge will avail you naught...Either in this world or the next...

I suggest you open threads about how to properly pray, or make Wudu...Small steps...Then after you have learned a bit of Fiqh, perhaps you can move on to history...

One thing Shias have taught me, is that no matter how much you weep or curse history, in the end the only thing you take to your grave is propely following Islam as is defined in the Quran and Sunnah...

If you choose to rip your hair out or beat yourself black and blue over what happened in the past or curse and swear at the top of your lungs about dead people of centuries ago, in the end you take whatever little of what you can from Quran and Sunnah...That is what will help you in the Aakhira...

Of course, it may be your prerogative to beat about the old trail, but it will not help you...Neither here nor there...

So why not ask questions that actually benefit you standing as close to perfection in front of your Lord...

For everything else, there's :google:...Use it...

Leave a comment:

• PyariCgudia
    replied

Karakush is ASN. Jeez, man, do you ever friggin leave me alone! No wonder, I've been wondering who this weirdo is that has been hounding me. Please get a life. Thanks for the others for spilling the beans. I'll just put the weirdo on ignore.

Leave a comment:

• Samad
    replied

mainne kuch bura likha tha kya? itnay tameez kay dairay mai to likha tha.

Leave a comment:

• KARAKUSH
    replied

Originally posted by aishaA
    Do you actually support this crap?

There are many (better) ways to voice your dissatisfaction.
    please restrict the meaning of my comment to the actual words i used.there r no hidden meanings there.

some people wud differ with ur views as is apparent

Leave a comment:

• aishaA
    replied

Originally posted by KARAKUSH
    well people shudnt test other peoples patience
    Do you actually support this crap?

There are many (better) ways to voice your dissatisfaction.

Leave a comment:

• ashtray
    replied

even if pcg is wrong can some admin please delete what arnold wrote?

Leave a comment:

• show_sha
    replied

therez lot of other things to discuss abt islam i think....other than this ...its a pity that ppl widout having an ample amount of study jumps into such discussions .....there r many hadith's abt "good manners" and PCG i highly recomend you to go thru em it will help you a lot as far as ur Ridiculous behaviour is concerned.

Leave a comment:

• KARAKUSH
    replied

Originally posted by aishaA
    Arnold Shalwaar Nicker, what you wrote is horrible. Please edit yourself. This is beyond sick.
    well people shudnt test other peoples patience

Leave a comment:

Working...
X