X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fatima-Aisha thread - armughal

http://www.paklinks.com/gs/showthread.php?t=206591

I have a complaint to make against Armughal. Here I am in this thread, and in its predecessor, trying to find some hadith's regarding the relationship between Fatima and Aisha that would prove that their relationship was a good strong loving one. Any evidence that shows the affection between the daughter of the prophet and her step-mother (half-mother?) is what I'm looking for.

Armughal, as usual, has tried to make assumptions of my intentions. I do not have any intention of name-calling. Rather, the argument I put forth that Aisha and Fatima did not get along is one I've heard from non-muslims, and I'm seeking hadith that would tell otherwise. I don't see how armughal had DARED to make such a negative assumption on my intentions, and I don't see the point of closing this thread when the issue has been raised on numerous anti-muslim sites and I'd like this thread to exist to give muslims the opportunity to rebute the subject. This thread really needs to be opened. If disrespect WAS shown to the two religious ladies, then those comments should just be edited and the thread allowed to continue.

I demand that this thread be opened. This is a pretty ridiculous decision on the part of this moderator. Really.
    I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures.

Re: Fatima-Aisha thread - armughal

Name calling is one thing, but here and everywhere else, you are just disrespecting those two personalities of Islam.

Write their name with full respect.

Syeda Aisha Siddiqa
    Syeda Fatmatuz Zuhra
    I believe in Allah, Muhammad Sallallaho AliYhaY Wassallam, and other such prophets AlaYhimus Salam who were MEN and the beloved of God.

Comment

I personally have never heard of any such stories. I will call it stories 'coz thats what the are (no authenticy in them). Either you have made them up or are made up where ever you read them or are told about.

I suggest you let this matter rest.

Comment

Once again PCG is whinning and stomping her feet demanding 'special treatment' per her deprecated victim status. How long will this black mail continue?

Kudos to Armughal for doing the right thing and not giving in to pressure from forces of evil.
        Last edited by LuxuryItem; Feb 5, 2006, 12:48 PM.

Comment

Gizzy, I believe they must be stories also. But nonetheless, I'd like to know if anyone has any hadith or knows of any that show the relationship between half-mother and daughter.

Comment

Originally posted by PyariCgudia
            trying to find .......
            someone tell the poor girl that there r other sites on the net which specialize in the topic pertaining to religion.bechari doesnt know.
            All of us have convinced ourselves that our way is the best way, our logic is the perfect logic and those who do not conform to our thinking must be criticized and steered to the right direction, our direction .............. therefore Gupshup exists.

Comment

Oh right, the religion forum here is only for a certain group of muslims who think they know it all and do not wish to be questioned regarding their faith...chances are they do not know enough to answer, right?

Comment

Gizzy, I believe they must be stories also.
                rejects ahadith but looking for stories.never have i seen a more confused person.
                All of us have convinced ourselves that our way is the best way, our logic is the perfect logic and those who do not conform to our thinking must be criticized and steered to the right direction, our direction .............. therefore Gupshup exists.

Comment

Oh right, the religion forum here is only for a certain group of muslims who think they know it all and do not wish to be questioned regarding their faith...chances are they do not know enough to answer, right?

nuh-unh

they just check out books or ask learned people or look on the net first ,in between and after .those who think that evrything can b found at gs must b idiots.

Comment

No I do not reject hadith. I think this is like the 888th time I've had to say that. This is not about me, sir. I think you are PCG-obsessed, and I have no clue who you are Karakush. Lay off on the PCG-obsession and you'll be happier.

Comment

No I do not reject hadith. I think this is like the 888th time I've had to say that. This is not about me, sir. I think you are PCG-obsessed, and I have no clue who you are Karakush. Lay off on the PCG-obsession and you'll be happier.

LOL. jee acha.dun worry ill b leaving gs soon.
                      [edited] {refrain from personal attaks}
                      Last edited by Gizzy; Feb 5, 2006, 02:49 PM. Reason: personal attack

Comment

Karakhush, that was really uncessary. ^
                        Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.

Comment

Originally posted by MehnazQ
                          Karakhush, that was really uncessary. ^
                          hmmmmm

Comment

http://www.paklinks.com/gs/showthread.php?t=206591

I have a complaint to make against Armughal. Here I am in this thread, and in its predecessor, trying to find some hadith's regarding the relationship between Fatima [] and Aisha [ ] that would prove that their relationship was a good strong loving one. Any evidence that shows the affection between the daughter of the prophet [:saw:] and her step-mother (half-mother?) is what I'm looking for.

Armughal, as usual, has tried to make assumptions of my intentions. I do not have any intention of name-calling. Rather, the argument I put forth that Aisha [] and Fatima [] did not get along is one I've heard from non-muslims, and I'm seeking hadith that would tell otherwise.

I don't see how armughal had DARED to make such a negative assumption on my intentions, and I don't see the point of closing this thread when the issue has been raised on numerous anti-muslim sites and I'd like this thread to exist to give muslims the opportunity to rebute the subject. This thread really needs to be opened. If disrespect WAS shown to the two religious ladies, then those comments should just be edited and the thread allowed to continue.

I demand that this thread be opened. This is a pretty ridiculous decision on the part of this moderator. Really.

Comment

ASN that was a bit harsh yaar
                              talmodighet av en saint. Sinnet til en synder

Comment

Working...
                              X