This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Too many

Kafir here are disrespectful towards Islam. Esp that Seminole, he routinely mimics al Islam!

Do you people (mods) have no shame about you? Are you not Muslims?

It should be a insult Islam = life ban policy.
    Oh well. *shrugs*

Re: Too many

^ welcome enjoy some freedom,
    blind faith = blind followers

Comment

well they are here to push their own hidden agenda's , no one gives a Fuk anyway, the best thing to do is to beat them at their own game.
      I hate both men and women, and am afraid of animals, so basically I am very very lonely.

Comment

the way i see it is that nice people like semi and mouzlems such as p_g exist so that we may get a better understanding of Islam.
        "The sky is my dome and the earth is my prayer mat"
        - - -
        "Verily the ink of a scholar is more holy than the blood of a martyr"

Comment

hey, aren't you the dude that posted:

I hate Jews with a f***ing passion. If that makes me an anti semite or Hitler lover so be it. I hope for scores of attacks, returning those big nosed kafirs, man woman and child to satan.

They are afterall his offspring and servant.

and...

Qadianis are not covered. They are an insult to Islam and in clear conflict with fundementals tenets of Al Islam, Al Koran and the Sunnah. They are dogs, and frankly should be treated as such.

and

They fill me with rage. I have stated before that they can print what they like, and we can respond how we like. If that response is violent, so be it. We will redeem the name of our Master with our Blood.

Those dogs should grovel before us.

----------------

And you want to whine about my posts? I have never showed such disrespect to any group in all my life. Show some respect before you demand it from others.

Comment

^ That's his freedome of speech, what is your problem?

Comment

^ When Semi n Ohio n UTD start whining and crying it means that their qouta of freedom of speech has ended and they cannot take the same siht that they dish out.
              Last edited by ehsan; Feb 11, 2006, 12:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Wane
                ^ When Semi n Ohio n UTD start whining and crying it means that their qouta of freedom of speech has ended and they cannot take the same siht that they dish out.
                haha thats true...they have no qualms repeatedly associating all muslims with terrorism but when in return the whites are associated with barbaric killings of non-whites they start whining and have the posts removed...jeez what double standards..they need to grow up..
                Adopt me Angelina.

Comment

I didn't start this whining thread and I have NEVER associated all Muslims with terrorism and actually go to great lengths to say so. Double standards are complaining about a cartoon at the same time you are calling for the attack against men, women and children of a different religion.

If growing up means wishing death upon all the followers of a religion or calling them all dogs that should grovel before us like this thread starter (who is complaining about others' lack of repect ), I pray to God I never grow up.

Comment

Originally posted by Seminole
                    If growing up means wishing death upon all the followers of a religion or calling them all dogs that should grovel before us like this thread starter (who is complaining about others' lack of repect ), I pray to God I never grow up.
                    No that's not what i meant however i like how you twisted my saying into something voilent. You guys are good - very good.

WHat I meant by growing up was that if ur gonna throw around terms like muslim terrorist and equate voilence/terrorism wth islam then u shud also accept to terms like white bigots thrown back at ya. You can't have ur cake and eat it too.
                    Adopt me Angelina.

Comment

Respect is shown to you and your thoughts, when you show respect to the thoughts of others. Frankly, I am muslim, and yet these same people who whine when I question something, are the same people who will insult, demonize, spread rumors, backbite like there is no tomorrow. How about you learn a little bit of your own religion, before you ask others to respect it?

And by the way, if people did not respect Islam, they would not ask questions about it. Only if they disrespected it, would they believe anything and everything ANY hoo-haa says on the internet about Islam.
                      I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures.

Comment

eyukh look whos talking
                        All of us have convinced ourselves that our way is the best way, our logic is the perfect logic and those who do not conform to our thinking must be criticized and steered to the right direction, our direction .............. therefore Gupshup exists.

Comment

Originally posted by PyariCgudia
                          Respect is shown to you and your thoughts, when you show respect to the thoughts of others. Frankly, I am muslim, and yet these same people who whine when I question something, are the same people who will insult, demonize, spread rumors, backbite like there is no tomorrow. How about you learn a little bit of your own religion, before you ask others to respect it?

And by the way, if people did not respect Islam, they would not ask questions about it. Only if they disrespected it, would they believe anything and everything ANY hoo-haa says on the internet about Islam.
                          "The sky is my dome and the earth is my prayer mat"
                          - - -
                          "Verily the ink of a scholar is more holy than the blood of a martyr"

Comment

Working...
                          X