A little consideration....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A little consideration....

Can a mod or two please do me a favor and keep an eye on the christian threads in religion?

Now, I understand that not a lot of mods here are christian and nearly all really have no idea what is pure idiocy or assumption and what is actually the truth about christian practices, it shouldn't be as hard as it has seemed to be for them to tell when a person is slamming or not. While it is certainly nice to be able to exchange views, there are a few who are continuously allowed to make comments or remarks that are... well, disrespectful.

Points of view of a differing nature don't bother me nor do rationally made discussions of differences and similarities. But the finger pointing and the off hand comments shouldn't really be allowed.

There was a comment that I left alone for a day or so before finally making a comment of my own because I really thought that someone saying a person in the Bible was made up by the church or other people and not real for "lack of proof" may actually be considered a bit over the line (btw - we are talking Mary here, mother of Jesus). But no, not at all, simply because it wasn't associated with Islam, it seemed to me as though it really didn't matter.

There is one now in Religion that currently has four replies and is already starting the downward crawl to another bashing thread.
    "Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names." - John F. Kennedy

"Someday we gonna rise up on that wind you know
    Someday we gonna dance with those lions
    Someday we gonna break free from these chains and keep on flyin'" - flipsyde

Re: A little consideration....

ok. Please indicate if you see anything objectionable..

Disrespect of any sacred personality or mockery of any religion is seriously not allowed. Please drop a note to any admin or mod if you see any
    Bazinggaaaa ....

Comment

Re: A little consideration....

Well how about the point that Semiole made in the "Was it necessary" thread...
      "Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names." - John F. Kennedy

"Someday we gonna rise up on that wind you know
      Someday we gonna dance with those lions
      Someday we gonna break free from these chains and keep on flyin'" - flipsyde

Comment

Working...
      X