This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A serious recommendation..

Having recently read about this ..I realised the the possible potential it may have for gupshup..anyway feel free to start up something similar

China Daily

What makes Mrs Lin's case different from the thousands of others filing for divorce in Harbin is that her husband is married to someone else, virtually.

Her husband first met his virtual wife (who he has never met) two years ago when he registered for an on-line marriage game.

This game has taken China by storm, with netizens as young as 12 getting married, having children and buying carsóall virtually of course. Just a bit of fun, or a serious threat to real life marriages? Society is divided.
    How can a man die better than facing fearful odds for the ashes of his fathers and the Temple of his Gods?

Re: A serious recommendation..

zakk will you cyber marry me? We can have a virtual condo and lots and lots and lots of virtual bachay

I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures.

Comment

Originally posted by Zakk
      I realised the the possible potential it may have for gupshup
      Please explain the possible potential for Gupshup? You want us to arrange for a nikah-khwaan or something, in addition to the team of moderators?
      Last edited by Faisal; Jun 8, 2005, 08:53 PM.
      "Let your friends underestimate your virtues. Let your enemies overestimate your faults." - Godfather.

Comment

^ Imagine if people on GS start taking cyber marriages for real and if parents find out, GS would be in all sorts of trouble.

Comment

"cyber marriage"....................... AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

that's the funniest thing ive heard in days. *LOL* subah subah itna hansa diya *LOL*

Wonder this time where she's gone,wonder if she's gone to stay
          Ain't no sunshine when she's gone,and this house just ain't no home
          anytime she goes away.

Comment

gupshup e-marriages
            - I swear to drunk I am not God :-/

Comment

e-nikah-khwaan in addition to moderators? no maybe old moderators can be promoted to be e-nikah-khwaans... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA.....

similarly we can have arranged/love e-marriages. arranged marriages will be fixed by the senior admins keeping in mind the compatibility b/w different members (i see some major "bojh" coming on senior admins' shoulders) and love marriages can be fixed by the members themselves with mutual consent but they would need an e-nikah-khwaan cum senior mod to ofiicially declare a marriage on GUPSHUP.

oh Lordie.... im at work. im not supposed to laugh here.

Wonder this time where she's gone,wonder if she's gone to stay
              Ain't no sunshine when she's gone,and this house just ain't no home
              anytime she goes away.

Comment

Originally posted by Zakk
                Having recently read about this ..I realised the the possible potential it may have for gupshup..anyway feel free to start up something similar

China Daily

What makes Mrs Lin's case different from the thousands of others filing for divorce in Harbin is that her husband is married to someone else, virtually.

Her husband first met his virtual wife (who he has never met) two years ago when he registered for an on-line marriage game.

This game has taken China by storm, with netizens as young as 12 getting married, having children and buying carsóall virtually of course. Just a bit of fun, or a serious threat to real life marriages? Society is divided.
                Zakk Dear! Not a bad idea at all as long as there is room for practicality

P.S. So virtually how many wives you can you possess, can we both be married to PCG's?

Comment

What??? Hmph??? More than one husband?? Is it possible?? I could like that.......

Now to work on My Khan a bit

He should be able to see the positives. More sleep, two men working so three incomes, the car would always work right one more guy to make listen to me cuts his actually time listening to me in half........... heehee

Yeah, let me know if this happens I could work with this..............
                  "Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names." - John F. Kennedy

"Someday we gonna rise up on that wind you know
                  Someday we gonna dance with those lions
                  Someday we gonna break free from these chains and keep on flyin'" - flipsyde

Comment

Comment

PCG: I am afraid our virtual fate is in the hands of gupshups powers that be

MP I hope you realise it'd be a virtual second car and virtual second income

Todd: I am afraid not..

Faisal: Consider the revenues of registering cyber nikahnamas ..although I am a bit unsure of your policies towards mutah and whether you would follow the Pakistani Muslim Family Laws..obviously those modalities would have to be worked out..
                      How can a man die better than facing fearful odds for the ashes of his fathers and the Temple of his Gods?

Comment

Zakk - since the chances are about the same that this would become a reality and I would see a car, allow an old woman a dream *hmph*
                        "Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names." - John F. Kennedy

"Someday we gonna rise up on that wind you know
                        Someday we gonna dance with those lions
                        Someday we gonna break free from these chains and keep on flyin'" - flipsyde

Comment

Nice idea. We already have e-mullahs on gupshup.
                          ...I know that which you do not know. (Quran - 1:30)...... Which then of the bounties of your Lord will you deny?...(Quran - 55:13)...
                          Shikra was here.

Comment

chalo jee i would love to be the first dulhan-e-gupshup
                            I've kissed millions of frogs, but still no prince charming...
                            √ɂĶchi √ÉŇłachi √ɂİlub

Comment

noooooo that's just whack!
                              A samurai bares no sign of weakness, even when dying of hunger.

Comment

Working...
                              X