Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Custom avatars

[thumb=H]untitled1695_6645972.JPG[/thumb]

No Avatar Specified - how do i upload a custom one like i used to have before?
    Geo aur Jeenay Do

Re: Custom avatars

Before you ask me to PM Mr custom:

Mr Custom has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space.

I PM'ed him about three months ago - more than enough time.... recieved no reply i try again and look what i get back!
    Last edited by coolmunda; Jun 1, 2005, 09:21 AM.
    Geo aur Jeenay Do

Comment

Bhai saab, drink some lussi (not the one on GS) and read the very first thread of this feedback forum.

*cheers*
      ...I know that which you do not know. (Quran - 1:30)...... Which then of the bounties of your Lord will you deny?...(Quran - 55:13)...
      Shikra was here.

Comment

Originally posted by Shikra
        Bhai saab, drink some lussi (not the one on GS) and read the very first thread of this feedback forum.

*cheers*

I have read it, it still doesn't explain why my request hasn't been fulfilled and why Mr Custom hasn't cleared some space because he has exceeded his stored private messages quota.

Geo aur Jeenay Do

Comment

Yaar there is no Mr. Custom for the time being. If there's no Mr. Custom to check his inbox and to grant avatars, how will you get them This is the new version of Gupshup. There are many more important things for us to take care of. We are working on implementing a system that will allow users to upload their own avatars. That's why there's no Mr. Custom. It's on the list but it's not a priority as you still have more than 100 avatars to choose from. Just be patient and that system will be out soon and til then, use one of those pre-set avatars.
          ...I know that which you do not know. (Quran - 1:30)...... Which then of the bounties of your Lord will you deny?...(Quran - 55:13)...
          Shikra was here.

Comment

Originally posted by Shikra

Yaar there is no Mr. Custom for the time being. If there's no Mr. Custom to check his inbox and to grant avatars, how will you get them This is the new version of Gupshup. There are many more important things for us to take care of. We are working on implementing a system that will allow users to upload their own avatars. That's why there's no Mr. Custom. It's on the list but it's not a priority as you still have more than 100 avatars to choose from. Just be patient and that system will be out soon and til then, use one of those pre-set avatars.
            oh ho, tho pehlay pathana tha na I did read the first thread...but must have missed this bit out - why dont you outline this in a new thread - wohi purana thread chala rahe ho aap.

BTW I dont want to be sharing those pre-set avatars with somebody else - wanna be unique you know?

Thanks shikra bhai - I'll be looking forward for the new system to be out soon (make sure it moves to the top of your priority list )

In the mean time why dont you upload it for me?
            Geo aur Jeenay Do

Comment

Only Mr. Custom can upload avatar but he no longer exists to provide that facility.
              I understand you want to be unique but unfortunately I can only upload my own avatar.
              Mr. Custom should open a new sticky but since there's no Mr. Custom, no more new stickies by him

Originally posted by Mr Custom
              Dear members,

All requests for new custom titles/avatars or modifications to your existing titles/avatars are on hold till further notice. I may get back to these after the first week of January or later. Thank you for your continued patience.

Mr Custom
              This post by him in that thread is really to the point and one needs to just read the bold and underlined part really. I don't think another thread is needed. All we need is that people keep their eyes open while reading that thread It's funny how regardless of that thread, people have replied in that thread complaining his box is full and how come they can't get new avatars when it clearly states they are on hold til further notice.

Don't worry, we'll make sure everyone is aware when the new system is in place. Nothing will be hidden and we won't trick people
              Shikra was here.

Comment

^ thanks Shikra, i'll just have to live with it then....

make the bold bit a bit bigger...so ignorant guppies can read it nice and clearly. I thought if you open a new sticky then confused people like me won't have to open a new thread regarding custom avatars and poor moderators to keep repeating themselves

Geo aur Jeenay Do

Comment

Just realised Custom has two threads there...i've been looking at the old one.
                  Geo aur Jeenay Do

Comment

Working...
                  X