What’s up with that join date Dec 1969?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What’s up with that join date Dec 1969?

I have seen several guppies join date Dec 1969. First I thought that admins and mods have the option of changing their join dates. But now I also see this on some junior guppies. How come they were able to change it? Also what is their affection with Dec 1969? Why there cant be any other date like Sept 1965?

Re: Whats up with that join date Dec 1969?

Back in 97, this BB had no join date system! ...
    when GS was upgraded with new data base system, that required date joined.

All databases suaully takes either Jan 1970 or Dec. 1969 if the Date feild is left blank. This is just the system flaw!
    Since there was no number for date for that DATE feild available when this BB was upgraded, it automatically took either Dec. 1969 or Jan 1970.

Usually Databases fills Jan 1970 for the empty feild! ...

you can see Dec 31 in your Birth day feild, which probably was left blank!
    same flaw
    Rastay kay musafir, beech rah main mil kar yooN apni anjani manzil ki taraf rawaN hojatay haiN, yeh safar yooN beech rah main kabhi khatam nahi hosakta jab donoN ki simt hi juda ho... aur diloN ki raah aik ho...

Comment

You faker............

and to think I felt sorry for you, old man

lol, nearly had me drinking for a while
      "Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names." - John F. Kennedy

"Someday we gonna rise up on that wind you know
      Someday we gonna dance with those lions
      Someday we gonna break free from these chains and keep on flyin'" - flipsyde

Comment

*smack*
        what are you doing in here, young lady ? really, you were not suppose to come here :-(
        now, who will teach me how to open a link... sigh
        *tissue plz* :-(

drink ? *lahola wala*

ps: *ROFL*
        Rastay kay musafir, beech rah main mil kar yooN apni anjani manzil ki taraf rawaN hojatay haiN, yeh safar yooN beech rah main kabhi khatam nahi hosakta jab donoN ki simt hi juda ho... aur diloN ki raah aik ho...

Comment

Originally posted by minah_pa
          You faker............

and to think I felt sorry for you, old man

lol, nearly had me drinking for a while
          Minah you actually fell for Daada ji's antics!

Comment

Rukhsarbibi, there is a lifetime's worth of gratefulness (ok, a quarter of a lifetime's, used the rest up) if you will unmask the little bugger for me.

Yes, I took him seriously, for a bit, but he had me in stiches for a couple of days and unable to drag myself up from the floor, I was laughing so hard and now I actually admire him for setting me up so well
            "Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names." - John F. Kennedy

"Someday we gonna rise up on that wind you know
            Someday we gonna dance with those lions
            Someday we gonna break free from these chains and keep on flyin'" - flipsyde

Comment

Working...
            X