Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why we have guppies on GS,..who have 2 or more Nicks..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why we have guppies on GS,..who have 2 or more Nicks..

Guyz,
    I have noticed during discussion with guppies that they have 2 or more nicks,...they start discssion with one and will reply with other ID,...also they use one ID to play as good and other to play dirty......

May be you guyz have noticed too....its disgusting,..wrong,..this kind behavior must be discouraged by admin....
    °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`° ¤ø,¸°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ ºÂ°`°º¤ø,¸,¸¸,ø¤º °`°º¤ø,¸,¸¸,ø¤º° ºÂ¤Ã¸

A Faith that cannot survive collision with the truth is not worth many regrets.

Re: Why we have guppies on GS,..who have 2 or more Nicks..

yep i hve noticed it even tho i havent been on g/s for dat long........and i agree with u.......i think they must get sme kicks out of this......

but who knws..........any1 with 2 or more ids shud reply.........
    "Anything U can DO.....I CAN DO BETTER...."

Comment

i think ravage is right, its very hard to manage two nicks, people who do that inevitably screw up.
      Din-e-Mullah fee sabeelillah fasad (Allama Iqbal)

Comment

One mod is also using two ids

No offence!

Comment

i am just usin one i dont need two or more
          ~EvEn ThOuGh YoU mIgHt NoT sEe It ThErE aNd ThAn,BuT rEmEmBeR eVrYtHiNg HaPpEnDs FoR a ReAsOn~

Comment

My question to Mods,..and GS Admin is,....can you guyz find out who those violators are,.. and as per GS rules,..must be barred,...?

Comment

Originally posted by ravage
              i think ravage is right, its very hard to manage two nicks, people who do that inevitably screw up.

Comment

Originally posted by ravage
                Good one ravage!

tariq, look at it this way - if you you can have a full nick with half a wit, others can have 2 nicks by the same ratio proportion, na? fair is fair buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantis
                  Good one ravage!

tariq, look at it this way - if you you can have a full nick with half a wit, others can have 2 nicks by the same ratio proportion, na? fair is fair buddy.
                  May be in your case,...

Comment

Originally posted by [ Sh3rY ]
                    One mod is also using two ids
                    I think your counting stopped at number one
                    Quite often good things have hurtful consequences. There are instances of men who have been ruined by their money or KILLED by their COURAGE. ~Aristotle

Comment

Originally posted by Anwaar Qureshi
                      I think your counting stopped at number one
                      i know right..dotn almost all of em have two ids?
                      Disclemer: I mispel al i watn

Comment

Two ids are deplorable!

Comment

^
                          I concur.

Comment

Originally posted by TARIQ786USA
                            Guyz,
                            I have noticed during discussion with guppies that they have 2 or more nicks,...they start discssion with one and will reply with other ID,...also they use one ID to play as good and other to play dirty......

May be you guyz have noticed too....its disgusting,..wrong,..this kind behavior must be discouraged by admin....
                            Can't you tell who is doing that if one ID is logged on and the other ID is logged off and they keep switching by logging on and off?

Comment

Whenever you login to any site on the web you have a unique IP which goes into a log. People with proper access can tell which ID's are on what IP. But I guess multiple people can be at the same location too.
                              An Android a day keeps the Apple away!

Comment

Working...
                              X