This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dead Forums

SOem of the forums are quite dead on GS. Is there away to merge them to other forums.
    Pak 2 and 3 are pretty dead so is Culture forum. Culture should be merged with health and relationship. and pk2/3 with 1.

I opened a thread in HR and I guess the discussion was too deep for mods to handle or they were looking for another pregnancy thread so they promptly moved it to culture and ruined the thread.
    Can you Hear me Now!! Good

Re: Dead Forums

Maybe the scarcity of cultured people is one of the reason.

Btw, were you offended by this cross cultural movement ?

I can agree with you, provided, you curtail your instinct of cultivating inconsistency in your point of view.
    Bazinggaaaa ....

Comment

And to add to this the fact that Life 1 is hounded by all the girls of gupistan & something has to be done to break up that gang...
      I raced @200kph, crashed & survived. If you havent seen God, your not driving fast enough.

Comment

Pak 2 and 3 cant be merged with 1 as all 3 focus on 3 entirely diff aspects.

true often Kasmir is full of violence reports and Military with reports on new weapons while politics and economics with well, political mudslinging. so I'd request all members who can, to post some positive and intelligent threads with some thought provoking discussions in Pak 1,2,3 whenever they can and take active part and interest in discussing various aspects relating to Pakistan. Aswell as in all forums.

Comment

^^ that is my point Haris. People that visit lets say forum a,b,c dont really visit d,e,f etc. Sometimes I personally would like to hear views from people on a view that is covered in a forum that they dont visit. So how do you go about getting them into a forum that they dont visit. PMing is not really a realistic option.
          Example: I would have preferred to hear views by women visiting H&R forum on My social value thread but it was moved, and thus ruined, and hence this thread. To the point that I was disgusted by that move. To add to it, in WA (and now I sound like a broken record) my posts were getting deleted. So I opened a totally worthless thread with totally useless content in WA. And Wallah people start bantering on the useless thread which had nothing to do with the topic,and no one bothers to delete the thread/posts.
          Having said that, I dont own this discussion board I am only a contributer/member, I can only voice my concerns, whether the owners take any heed or ignore is totally upto them.
          My humble suggestion to the mods would be to; instead of acting like law enforcement officials if they can take a cue from PhoenixDesi and the way he tackled issues with posters. Instead of having a heavy hand and deleting posts or modiyfing views (using edit option) he would either state or PM and have the poster delete, if the poster didnt listen then we would invoke his privelege and go on.
          Anyway enjoy your weekend.
          Can you Hear me Now!! Good

Comment

Originally posted by Verizon
            SOem of the forums are quite dead on GS. Is there away to merge them to other forums.
            i agree
            Oh, everything's too damned expensive these days. This Bible cost 15 bucks! And talk about a preachy book! Everybody's a sinner! Except this guy.

Comment

i concur with veri bhai...
              I am willing to admit that I may not always be right, but I'm never wrong.

Comment

We routinely review and tailor forums based on traffic, quality of posts, moderator recommendations and user feedback.

As for keeping threads on topic, that's what our mods take as their primary responsibility. Feel free to PM them and let them know if you think they need to do more.
                If there's a better use for the Internet, I haven't found it -- Homer Simpson

Comment

Working...
                X