Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Custom avatars...

Can we have them?
    Focus not on who you are but what you do...
    ])>:::}-:Salams:-{:::<([

Re: Custom avatars...

That is a very relative concept and it truely depends on your definition of "we"
    Quite often good things have hurtful consequences. There are instances of men who have been ruined by their money or KILLED by their COURAGE. ~Aristotle

Comment

Originally posted by Anwaar Qureshi
      That is a very relative concept and it truely depends on your definition of "we"
      According to Hz. Fateh Darheem KhaN, the authority of seventh generation Hz. Khalil KhaN, of the Faakhta fame, who defines the concept of 'we' as being that of the reader being 'We', is not we as you or me but the 'oui' of the French. So nod every time I say 'oui'...

My concept means you and me...

Focus not on who you are but what you do...
      ])>:::}-:Salams:-{:::<([

Comment

Then munch a munchkin or else apply for a more equal than other vacancy which is not guaranteed anyway given the type of mentality you and me, or as you say 'we', have
        Quite often good things have hurtful consequences. There are instances of men who have been ruined by their money or KILLED by their COURAGE. ~Aristotle

Comment

Originally posted by Lajawab
          Can we have them?
          Anokha Ladla, Keh'laen ko Mangey Chaand.
          There is always a moral in every story

Comment

Lajawab, this is a paki forum, yahan promises se hi kaam chalta hai.
            An Android a day keeps the Apple away!

Comment

Working...
            X