This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why do you....

keep deleting my posts? My last reply to UTDs thread regarding queers and such was clean and soemone in their infinite wisdom decided to delete it? Why? Come on guys...if you found something not to your liking, just remove that part, not the post. For the record my reply to that post was "Nice Crap, UTD. We know you are sick in the head...now tell us something we dont know". What is so offensive in this statement?
    Weather forecast for tonight: dark.

Re: Why do you....

what you are defending sounds like blatant personal attack to me.
    Simple ain't easy.

Comment

same here. my reply to his statement Allah ... was jesus must be gay aswell... and it got removed. very sad indeed. Allah means nothing infront of jesus i think. maybe in their view, jesus can kick Allah's ass any given day so b4 that day come, they are already paving the ways for the christians and jews to degrade muslims and muhammad as much as they can. this way they'll remain in their good books

Comment

queer, I know UTD would not have taken it as a "personal attack".

Comment

Originally posted by Black_Jack_Sensei
          same here. my reply to his statement Allah ... was jesus must be gay aswell... and it got removed. very sad indeed. Allah means nothing infront of jesus i think. maybe in their view, jesus can kick Allah's ass any given day so b4 that day come, they are already paving the ways for the christians and jews to degrade muslims and muhammad as much as they can. this way they'll remain in their good books
          So you saw an objectionable post and instead of reporting it to the mods for removal, you decided to swing one of your own, degrading a Prophet (Peace be upon him) in the process, and you think you have scored some great points? Some times I am truly amazed at the intellect displayed here. In any case, all posts are removed.

And Kaleem bhai jaan... lets not go into who will find what objectionable. Whats wrong is wrong. Leave it at that.
          "Let your friends underestimate your virtues. Let your enemies overestimate your faults." - Godfather.

Comment

Acha ji Faisal bhaijaan, yaar marro to nahi. Baba, maan liya key aap key samnay kisi ka zoor nahi.

Comment

Good
              "Let your friends underestimate your virtues. Let your enemies overestimate your faults." - Godfather.

Comment

Working...
              X