This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new person

My husband signed up last week (he forgets which day, thinks maybe Thursday??) As of today when he checked he is still unable to post. Apparently there is an issue or two he wants to post on in WA (good luck to the peace there )

I forget since I signed up a year ago, but how long is the wait period?

Sorry about posting here but was unsure where to put this....
    "Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names." - John F. Kennedy

"Someday we gonna rise up on that wind you know
    Someday we gonna dance with those lions
    Someday we gonna break free from these chains and keep on flyin'" - flipsyde

Re: new person

if you want to argue, why can't you do it in person? you thinks there'sn't enough controversy in GS?

Comment

minha, there was no indication whatsoever from you when you signed up that you'll bring your husband on board as well. That comes under withholding of information act or dual intention or something. Are you ganging up on us? You think you were not enough already that now we've to deal with the whole family?

When we said this is a family forum we didn't mean as in family forum. See if he can continue to occupy himself with washing dishes. It's healthier, trust me.

Comment

The last batch of new registrations was activated during the weekend so he should have been activated. Did your husband reply to the email which is sent after registration is completed? Without him replying to that email the account cannot be activated. PM me the nick with which he registered and I will check it out.

Comment

Is he over 18 years of age?

Comment

Atlantis - the problem I have is the only person he argues with currently is myself, this way he can reach out and hopefully take some of the heat off me. Please....

Roman - you are assuming that we agree on anything Trust me, his views tend to be a lot different than mine are especially in WA and in Religion.

FG - he is older than I and tends to act his age (unlike me ).

Ehsan - Thank you, I will tell him to check
            "Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names." - John F. Kennedy

"Someday we gonna rise up on that wind you know
            Someday we gonna dance with those lions
            Someday we gonna break free from these chains and keep on flyin'" - flipsyde

Comment

Working...
            X