Name Dispute

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Name Dispute

Recently someone registered the name underthecross and it is causing some confusion as people mistake that members posts for mine, underthedome. I am requesting pak.org have underthecross change their name as is it "confusingly similar to the name" that I use. I'm sure AC can relate. Thank you, underthedome.

Help me understand. You are objecting to a nick, because people are confused by it and think its you? I am afraid trademark protection of nicks is something we have never figured out. Why don't you get yourself a nice custom avatar, so people always know who is who?
    "Let your friends underestimate your virtues. Let your enemies overestimate your faults." - Godfather.

Comment

The purpose of the names is to distinguish between who wrote what posts. I am requesting that this disguisable trait remains just that. This won't happen if we allow underthecross's and Fiasal's to run around, it will become an orgy of mish-mashed postings and confusion. There has already been a case of confusion involving an underthecross post mistaken for an underthedome posting, allowing this identity theft to occur is an intrusive invasion as must be stopped. Faisal, underthedome didn't order a prostate Exam exam, but underthecross is giving me one, do the right thing and remove his finger for he's the only cancer Iíve got.

Comment

Let me get your post translated, and I will get back to you.
        "Let your friends underestimate your virtues. Let your enemies overestimate your faults." - Godfather.

Comment

It's a very valid point you raise UTD. This is a case of someone abusing the registration policy of Gupshup IMO.

Comment

Working...
          X