Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Split from PTV Awards - Posting External Links

Originally posted by funguy:

Was it shown on Prime in USA? When? I missed it.
    Yeah was shown on Prime in usa and is available on PakistaniMedia.
    I grow in learning as I grow in age.

Teaser bhai jaan.

For some reason I thought you hate GUPSHUP and don't visit anymore. Its because they keep removing the external links you put in your posts?
    "Let your friends underestimate your virtues. Let your enemies overestimate your faults." - Godfather.

Comment

Originally posted by Faisal:
      Teaser bhai jaan.

For some reason I thought you hate GUPSHUP and don't visit anymore. Its because they keep removing the external links you put in your posts?
      Faisal bhai jaan.

I never hated GupShup I only stop posting on GupShoup. Part of the reason was because they keep removing external links. Which I think is double standard because I have seen people post external links to their site which has the same exact content as my site PakistaniMeida and they don't get banned but if someone even join my site (PakistaniMedia) GupShup start to ban them. And there were some other reason which I can't talk here.

Anyway its all good. Just wanted to let you know I don't hate GupShup . I just couldn't help replying to funguy that if he wanted to watch its available on my site since he missed it otherwise I could have PM him too.

Comment

Originally posted by teaser:
        because I have seen people post external links to their site which has the same exact content as my site PakistaniMeida and they don't get banned
        If you are referring to PakMusic.com, then surely you know that is a sister-site, and not really an outside website.
        "Let your friends underestimate your virtues. Let your enemies overestimate your faults." - Godfather.

Comment

If you are referring to PakMusic.com, then surely you know that is a sister-site, and not really an outside website.
          Faisal bhai,

Now since you officially mentioned it here that Pakmusic is a sister site to GupShup so I guess that leaves me(PakistaniMedia) an outsider . But for some reason some people were denying the fact (Pakmusic being sister site) even though I knew it all long ago. As I said its all good and on top of that we shouldn't get into these small issues after all we all are Pakistani and trying to promote Pakistan not just individuals. Take care

Comment

Faisal bhai isnt it double standard that on the one hand you worked to limit the Audio gallery downloads to 25% statting the copyright act and on the other hand promote a site with full length MP3's I have nothing agaisnt the site in question, I actually like it a lot but dont you think thats double standard ??

Comment

LahoriMunda bhai saheb...

What exactly is your question? Are you asking why is audio downloads truncated after 25% in GUPSHUP's audio gallery? I mean, the owners of the site can decide what they want to do it terms of downloads. Its a legal question, after all. If the lawyers feel its ok for a site to permit MP3 downlaods, but not ok for GUPSHUP to permit that, there is nothing you and I can do about it.

However, plastering external links of other sites, comes under advertising, which is not permitted under GS's Terms of Membership. However noble the aim is, these should be approved by GUPSHUP Admin before you can post them. Atleast thats how I understood the rule to be, when I was involved in these things.

You should contact GUPSHUP Admin for further clarification and whether you guys can reach a middle ground. Sneaking in external links here and there may get you in trouble again. Know what I am saying?

Comment

Faisal bhai, jis gaoon na jana ho uska rasta kyoon poochna.

I mean I have seen GS banned few of the members just because they were member at PakistaniMedia (I am sure thats not in the policy of GS or is it?) and you think if we talk to the Admin about posting links he/she would agree? Nah I dout that. So lets just stop this topic here and move on.

So did you enjoy PTV Awards?

Comment

Working...
                X