X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anwaar Qureshi's Islamic posts...

I miss them...

I loved the way he colored them and then posted them for us...It's not as if everyday we sit down to read the Quran or Ahadith...Anwaar's post were very welcome from me as they, from time to time, provided me with insight into my own faith, and may Allah :swt: bless Anwaar for doing that and to learn from what he posts...After all, in the eyes of Allah :swt:, we will be held accountable in what we believed in and respected...

As for those who say that Anwaar's posts were like throwing religion in your face, I totally disagree...This kind of statement can only come from someone who hates being taught good deeds and actions...It's like someone I knew, who became so anti-Islamic, he used to cover his ears when he heard the Adhaan...Until a failed suicide attempt made him a good Muslim...And it's not like Anwaar doesn't title his posts dubiously as if to mislead people...His posts clearly state whether it's a Quranic verse or a Hadith...You don't wanna read, don't click on it, simple as that...

And as for Anwaar's posting Quranic verses and Ahadith in Cafe and the mods moving it to religion, that's just a mark of black shame upon the mods of this forum...There are many people in Cafe who never step out of Cafe and go to religion...At least this way they are exposed to something good by which they become better Muslims...And the Thawab for them becoming better Muslims falls on all who partake, Azkar for opening GupShup, Anwaar for posting and others for reading...And what do the mods do? They act ignorant...

If every Tom, Dick and Harry can open a thread titled, 'Lub you sho mushhhh' and 'Coochie coo' and god knows what, what is the problem with a religious post in Cafe? No one is discussing either what Anwaar posts, his only reason for posting is to spread knowledge which is a noble deed...And those who would have 'Coochie' threads remain and move Anwaar's threads are doing something very ignorant indeed...Something I wouldn't either expect from Khanzada or Jony...It's a shame they carry on like that...
    Focus not on who you are but what you do...
    ])>:::}-:Salams:-{:::<([

Re: Anwaar Qureshi's Islamic posts...

Originally posted by Lajawab:
    I miss them...

I loved the way he colored them and then posted them for us...It's not as if everyday we sit down to read the Quran or Ahadith...Anwaar's post were very welcome from me as they, from time to time, provided me with insight into my own faith, and may Allah :swt: bless Anwaar for doing that and to learn from what he posts...After all, in the eyes of Allah :swt:, we will be held accountable in what we believed in and respected...

As for those who say that Anwaar's posts were like throwing religion in your face, I totally disagree...This kind of statement can only come from someone who hates being taught good deeds and actions...It's like someone I knew, who became so anti-Islamic, he used to cover his ears when he heard the Adhaan...Until a failed suicide attempt made him a good Muslim...And it's not like Anwaar doesn't title his posts dubiously as if to mislead people...His posts clearly state whether it's a Quranic verse or a Hadith...You don't wanna read, don't click on it, simple as that...

And as for Anwaar's posting Quranic verses and Ahadith in Cafe and the mods moving it to religion, that's just a mark of black shame upon the mods of this forum...There are many people in Cafe who never step out of Cafe and go to religion...At least this way they are exposed to something good by which they become better Muslims...And the Thawab for them becoming better Muslims falls on all who partake, Azkar for opening GupShup, Anwaar for posting and others for reading...And what do the mods do? They act ignorant...

If every Tom, Dick and Harry can open a thread titled, 'Lub you sho mushhhh' and 'Coochie coo' and god knows what, what is the problem with a religious post in Cafe? No one is discussing either what Anwaar posts, his only reason for posting is to spread knowledge which is a noble deed...And those who would 'Coochie' threads remain and move Anwaar's threads are doing something very ignorant indeed...Something I wouldn't either expect from Khanzada or Jony...It's a shame they carry on like that...
    at least kisi main tu courage hai k asi batain likh sakian wesay mazhab ki batin jahan be ho utha k move karna

Whell done lajo jee
    ~BadlooN peR baseRa~

/)/)..(\(\

( ._.).(._. )
    o(_(')(')..(')(')_)o

Comment

Lajawab, I agree with you. Cafe can be used to say anything, repeat anything so why religion be shunned from there!

Comment

Originally posted by Lajawab:
        As for those who say that Anwaar's posts were like throwing religion in your face, I totally disagree...This kind of statement can only come from someone who hates being taught good deeds and actions..
        This coming from a man who would consider his mother or sister a "sorry, forlorn and unhappy bunch". I still say religion is between the person and Allah. You as a sinner are no more better than me. Let Allah judge my character no some sad freak who cant respect his own mother properly.
        You can't fix stupid. So might as well troll them!

Comment

Re: Re: Anwaar Qureshi's Islamic posts...

Originally posted by CM:

This coming from a man who would consider his mother or sister a "sorry, forlorn and unhappy bunch". I still say religion is between the person and Allah. You as a sinner are no more better than me. Let Allah judge my character no some sad freak who cant respect his own mother properly.
          You have some major personal issues...Grow out of them and then form opinions because right now your posts are nothing but personal attacks on me...Grow up and after you learn to counter arguments without getting personal, we can talk...

Comment

This coming from someone who uses every oppurtunity to belittle other "muslims" or do you even consider them muslims? Very Islamic of you.

You want a logical arguement? Fine. Tell me this what gives you the right to judge who is a proper muslim and who isnt?

Comment

Originally posted by CM:
              Let Allah judge my character no some sad freak who cant respect his own mother properly.
              Now u consider this to be a conversation of a gentle man?

Comment

Answer the question. Its simple. Religion is between a person and Allah. Nobody has the right to judge another muslim. AQ for better or worse did that, just like Lajawab does it.

There is a forum for religion. Stick it there. If people want to learn they can go there.

I am no gentleman.

Comment

I miss them...

no body had stopped him from posting, as long as its done in the appropriate forum...

why post somethin somewhere in the first place when theres a proper designated forum for it...ppl who are interested in readin about Islam or Islamic posts are the ones who'll go there and read them there...he can post all he wants...we had even allowed link to be posted up in cafe to those threads here, and AQ had been doin that 2...

as far as teachin good deeds and actions, even if its meant well, its a holier than thou attitude and then other actions by the same individual that contradict that attitude 2...thats why ppl have an issue with it, otherwise no one would bother...so one should learn to look into themselves first b4 startin to preach others...

its a black mark of shame on the ppl who don't understand simple things as to what type of threads should be posted where...what is the use of designated forums in that case if everyone starts posting everywhere? those ppl who choose to remain in cafe and not go into religion do so by choice...they know the forum is there so they are "exposed" to "somethin good", its a matter of choice for them if they want to go there or not...

If every Tom, Dick and Harry can open a thread titled, 'Lub you sho mushhhh' and 'Coochie coo' and god knows what, what is the problem with a religious post in Cafe? No one is discussing either what Anwaar posts, his only reason for posting is to spread knowledge which is a noble deed...And those who would have 'Coochie' threads remain and move Anwaar's threads are doing something very ignorant indeed...Something I wouldn't either expect from Khanzada or Jony...It's a shame they carry on like that...
                  i think i've stated enuf times why his threads have been moved...so anyone who hasn't followed that yet would be the ignorant one...i'll repeat it once more in case someone missed it, specific forums for specific topics...simple...the "choochie coo" and "lub you sho mushhhh" threads can't be put anywhere else so thats why they stay in cafe...if we see any threads that'll fit in other forums better, they get moved...simple...

and moving this thread to feedback as thats where this thread belongs

Comment

Originally posted by DeSiMuNdA:

no body had stopped him from posting, as long as its done in the appropriate forum...
                    There is appropriate and there is inappropriate...Like Ahadith/Quranic verses in Cafe is appropriate as it is meant to be shared without a specific purpose in mind except to be shared, as cafe is basically an open forum...Posting them in Shor Sharaba and Khail Khiladi is inappropriate as they are specifically for something else...It's like discussing religious stuff in a bedroom, dining room, kitchen or attic is okay, bathroom is not appropriate...It is inappropriate to do it in a toilet...

why post somethin somewhere in the first place when theres a proper designated forum for it...ppl who are interested in readin about Islam or Islamic posts are the ones who'll go there and read them there...he can post all he wants...we had even allowed link to be posted up in cafe to those threads here, and AQ had been doin that 2...
                    The proper designated forum is fine, but there's also something called appropriate, and I agree religion is designated, however it is a forum in which you debate/argue/discuss/mull over an issue, it is however not meant for everything to be shared...I will not share what I wore to a dawat in religious forum as it is not intended for that purpose and its inappropriate...

Likewise, Anwaar's post were not meant to be discussed over, as he simply wrote the Ayahs and Ahadith to be shared and never commented on them...If he had commented on them, you may well have placed them in Religious forum, that would have been appropriate as it would have invited discourse...

as far as teachin good deeds and actions, even if its meant well, its a holier than thou attitude and then other actions by the same individual that contradict that attitude 2...thats why ppl have an issue with it, otherwise no one would bother...so one should learn to look into themselves first b4 startin to preach others...
                    What do you mean by holier than thou attitude? If I copy paste an Ayah or a Hadith regarding my faith, it is holier-than-thou? What do you know about Anwaar and what status do you hold to look down upon him like that? What makes you so confident that Anwaar is not looking into himself and then posting the verses? And please tell me what status and degree should one have to preach righteousness for others?

The only nauseating holier that thou attitude I see coming is from the mods themselves...They think they are so wise and knowledgable that they have the right to make fun of and declare Anwaar a holier than thou person, all because he copy pastes from the Quran and Ahadith...

its a black mark of shame on the ppl who don't understand simple things as to what type of threads should be posted where...what is the use of designated forums in that case if everyone starts posting everywhere? those ppl who choose to remain in cafe and not go into religion do so by choice...they know the forum is there so they are "exposed" to "somethin good", its a matter of choice for them if they want to go there or not...
                    Designated forums: What's so designated about cafe that you can't copy paste an Ayah in there? Can I post a news story there? Can I post a joke there? How about a story? Maybe a problem I have that I wish to share with others, is that allowed? Can I insult someone in there? Indirectly of course...If I can do even one of the above-mentioned things, what makes you think that someone can't post an Ayah or a Hadith in there?

i think i've stated enuf times why his threads have been moved...so anyone who hasn't followed that yet would be the ignorant one...i'll repeat it once more in case someone missed it, specific forums for specific topics...simple...the "choochie coo" and "lub you sho mushhhh" threads can't be put anywhere else so thats why they stay in cafe...if we see any threads that'll fit in other forums better, they get moved...simple...

and moving this thread to feedback as thats where this thread belongs

I was going to open a separate thread in Feedback for the Admins anyways...This thread was meant for the people in Cafe and was not meant for Admins...I posted it there so that I could get replies from other guppies...Once again, this is not meant for Admins but the regular people in Cafe so I can get their feedback and responses...Do you see me addressing an Admin or a mod in this thread?...I'll open another thread in Feedback regarding this problem, so may I kindly request that you move this back to Cafe?...

If you can't make out why and for whom I posted this, what makes you so sure where to move Anwaar's threads?

Comment

Contrary to popular belief Cafe' is subject specific.. it's specifically to have fun and have a relaxed atmosphere. It's inappropriate to post religious content when there's specifically a forum available for that and even more disturbing when it's done to defy rules already made very clear to the posters.

We want our members to explore other forums available on our site and get involved in the whole site and not just limit themselves to one forum and then demand all types of content be made available in that forum.

We've expressed this clearly and wish no further discussion on this subject.

Thank you for your feedback.
                      If there's a better use for the Internet, I haven't found it -- Homer Simpson

Comment

Working...
                      X