Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cafe Mods and Administration.

I demand an inquiry into this thread
    I have the right know if our self-esteem and honour is protected here or not?
    PS:- This is an extra-ordibary situation which does not warrant for taking it up through proper procedure. I request you to intervene immediately.

Inquiry What r u talking about. This is not a police station neither a matter of fruad in an organization that we will arrange commity to inquir the matter.

There r 35+ posts in the thread, tell me what exactly is against rules in the specific post & we will take care of it.

I have the right know if our self-esteem and honour is protected here or not?

What does this mean? If any of the member have sent u a PM, or post an insulting/recial/etc comment let us know.

Thanx U.

PS: Please dont just demand to go find out something BAD in specific forum/thread/posts. Be specific what word/thing/comment u have a problem with & why.

While rest of the world was busy mating I was Moderating Cafe and lost my jawani.

Comment

There r 35+ posts in the thread, tell me what exactly is against rules in the specific post & we will take care of it.
      I am complaining against the entire thread. Now dont give me a damn feeling that you dont understand that.

What does this mean? If any of the member have sent u a PM, or post an insulting/recial/etc comment let us know.
      I aint talking about any PM. Its quite clear from my post that I am complaining about the thread itself. Its absolutely and directly aimed at a guppy.

PS: Please dont just demand to go find out something BAD in specific forum/thread/posts. Be specific what word/thing/comment u have a problem with & why.
      Is this that you all Moderators are working in a league to perform that specific job?

Comment

No I dont understand, so help me understand will ya.

We dont work on doubts neither biased decisions, if its directed to a guppy help me understand how. I asked “PM or Post” & u only thought i asked PM, so I guess its u who only see one direction of things, just maybe bcos of some similarity u r thinking its directed to a guppy ? if not then tell me why & how its directed.

U can go on write 2 pages like a debate competition here but I will appreciate to the point few lines explaining whats wrong.

Thank U.
        While rest of the world was busy mating I was Moderating Cafe and lost my jawani.

Comment

Originally posted by JonyBr:
          No I dont understand, so help me understand will ya.

We dont work on doubts neither biased decisions, if its directed to a guppy help me understand how. I asked “PM or Post” & u only thought i asked PM, so I guess its u who only see one direction of things, just maybe bcos of some similarity u r thinking its directed to a guppy ? if not then tell me why & how its directed.

U can go on write 2 pages like a debate competition here but I will appreciate to the point few lines explaining whats wrong.

Thank U.
          U are hopeless brother. No offence to you
          Is anybody else there?

Comment

Check your PM inbox Jony Br. I have tried to clarify your confusion.
            Thank you.

Comment

Dear Legacy, isnt it paradoxical the comments u give me here in thread & in a PM ?? Anyways.

About the PM, Okay let me answer u in a PM.

PS: Fine, wait for someone else if it please.

Comment

Originally posted by JonyBr:
                Dear Legacy, isnt it paradoxical the comments u give me here in thread & in a PM ?? Anyways.

About the PM, Okay let me answer u in a PM.

PS: Fine, wait for someone else if it please.

If only you knew what waiting is! I am getting frustrated Jony. No its not paradoxical. I mean it that I dont have any grudge against you. Waiting for ur PM.
                PS: You are caring for sure

Comment

The least I expected was no response from Admin. Thank you so much.

Comment

Working...
                  X