Why Me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why Me?

Do you people have any idea what torture I have to go through to view pictures on gs???????? Poora drama karna parta hei. Shut all the internet browsers, re-open one, delete all cookies and temp files. come back to gs and first of all click on the thread with the pics so they all download and view them. Once a set of pics downloads the next time I click on something it stops at some odd 17 items remaining and never moves on. SO I have to repeat the entire song and dance if I want to see more pictures in other threads!!! WTH is wrong with this place????

Maybe you need to change your ISP and get something faster.
    I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
    - Robert McCloskey

Comment

Ahmad jee I have DSL so save your humour

Comment

Bibi, I am only trying to help.

Please list down your system configuration, your downlink speed and the browser you are using.

Actually changing the browser might help. Try that.
        I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
        - Robert McCloskey

Comment

Using IE 6.0.2600.0000.xpclient.010817-1148 Thats all I know. How and where do I find the rest?

Comment

I'm so happy to see that others are suffering too and I am not the only one. But I'll be happier when my problem is fixed and the rest still cannot view pictures

Comment

Hum ..

You can get your system configurations by right clicking My Computer on the desktop. The General tab of the window that appears has pretty much all the info.

For downlink speed you need to go to your ISPs site and find out which kind of DSK you have. MSN/AT&T and some other offer varying speeds.

But if Sobi is right and she sees the same problem from home/school/work .. then there is something else going on.
              - Robert McCloskey

Comment

I can also not see the option tabs in my inbox and avatars don't show up. and everything that everyone mentioned. i will give the sys config on monday from work now.

Comment

I had the similar problems, someone suggested to update IE & Windows. I did & since then it works fine for me.

PS: I m assuming this problem only occurs with IE not Netscape.

While rest of the world was busy mating I was Moderating Cafe and lost my jawani.

Comment

I am having exactly the same problem as Sadi. Yes I use IE (latest version that comes with Win Xp Professional Edition...but have not updated it).

I also have to do the full dance to view the images in the next thread (though sometimes i dance aiwain bhi)

Any help would be appreciated.
                    Support bacteria. They're the only culture some people have.

Comment

Working...
                    X