Exodus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exodus

Nickname. What is its current status. Probability of me signing into it?

I'm clearly being pestered for not showing up with my original name

I was banned for commenting on a post made by Muzna, on a thread made by her beach/vodka loving hercules

P.S. Also I harassed PartySlims a little on the sides for his feminine antics, unsure what led to what it ended up as me though. I came back after 3, or maybe 5 years. For the one who had, or watched me be banned

Bump!

Comment

I won't interfere here but I want to know....who is my beach/vodka loving Hercules and what's he up to these days?

Comment

Originally posted by Muzna View Post
        I won't interfere here but I want to know....who is my beach/vodka loving Hercules and what's he up to these days?
        Look up Exodus and his last posts. Shouldn't always expect things to come ready in a round porcelain plate

Comment

• Muzna
          Muzna commented
          Editing a comment
          Not enough motivation.
          I’m sure if my Hercules is still devoted, he will find me.

• Cashmere
          Cashmere commented
          Editing a comment
          How about a square one? I prefer square plates.

• Exoduss
          Exoduss commented
          Editing a comment
          Filhal ghareeb ki khichri tayyar hone dein, mademoiselle. Khana aapko sirf round porcelain plates main hi milna hai

lol, not you again.
        "Brevity is the soul of wit." Hamlet, William Shakespeare.

Comment

^ You must pretend you don't know me. As I be trying very hard to re-impress Muzna

Comment

Originally posted by Exoduss View Post
            ^ You must pretend you don't know me. As I be trying very hard to re-impress Muzna
            lol, wish I didn't have to pretend.

Pretty sure you don't stand a chance as long as Muzna's Hercules is around.

Comment

Originally posted by Cashmere View Post

lol, wish I didn't have to pretend.

Pretty sure you don't stand a chance as long as Muzna's Hercules is around.
              Koi khaas wajah for you to stir up unwanted violence? Not to mention the woman in question is married, and has kids old enough to aim for a proper headshot when needed. She could literally pass on to become my bari appa. But just to further your claim since we're somehow on it, and also to "garner her support" as I allegedly do. I genuinely and truly believe Muzna is one of the hottest and baddest women to have ever walked on these forums. The woman tolerates nuisances like me way more than your clever sorts could ever manage or imagine to. Ab khush?
              Kinda comes natural to impress those who have you in awe pretty much all the time you know

Comment

Koi khaas wajah for you to stir up unwanted violence?
                Violence...itne dramatic terms kahan se laate hain aap?

Not to mention the woman in question is married, and has kids old enough to aim for a proper headshot when needed. She could literally pass on to become my bari appa. But just to further your claim since we're somehow on it, and also to "garner her support" as I allegedly do. I genuinely and truly believe Muzna is one of the hottest and baddest women to have ever walked on these forums.
                I'm sure Muzna is all this and beyond, but post #7 never counter-argued any of this.

The woman tolerates nuisances like me way more than your clever sorts could ever manage or imagine to. Ab khush?
                Thank you Muzna for carrying the burden so that us "clever sorts" could be at peace.

Ab khush?
                Bohat...

Comment

Violence...itne dramatic terms kahan se laate hain aap?
                  Why do you ladies always have to be so picky dedicating y'alls focus on something that is so silly and small? I ask this is in all fairness and without an iota of disrespect

The fact I write in a certain way shouldn't be of anyone's concern honestly, considering I don't go on knit pick on the way you write, nor God forbid I ever try to violate or correct folks who cant speak proper engleeesh. Being petty gets nobody no platinums as rewards you know, its what within you that shines through

Comment

Why do you ladies always have to be so picky dedicating y'alls focus on something that is so silly and small? I ask this is in all fairness and without an iota of disrespect

The fact I write in a certain way shouldn't be of anyone's concern honestly, considering I don't go on knit pick on the way you write, nor God forbid I ever try to violate or correct folks who cant speak proper engleeesh. Being petty gets nobody no platinums as rewards you know, its what within you that shines through
                    Fair enough but in my defense, that was a genuine question because I have yet to be 'violent' in my interactions with you.
                    To answer your question about women focusing on small and silly things: kya karen, female brain is built and wired that way. Had it not been, none of us would have made it past 1 year of age.

Comment

Fair enough but in my defense, that was a genuine question because I have yet to be 'violent' in my interactions with you.
                      To answer your question about women focusing on small and silly things: kya karen, female brain is built and wired that way. Had it not been, none of us would have made it past 1 year of age.

Comment

Fair enough[/COLOR]
                        ^ Flowers be for this
                        ^ And this

Comment

^

Comment

Wish there was an 'unlike' button without having to like first.

*unliked* anyway.

Comment

Working...
                            X