No announcement yet.

I must say that,.... GS is now a place like BhangaR Khana/ Laari Adda

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ever since the "hack" issue and passwords being reset, you have lost a good chunk of contributing members from what was left in the aftermath of a decaying forum.

Now even a modern day Ertugrul cant even resurrect it.

We are all in the same game, just different levels•
    Dealing with the same hell, just different devils•

Comment

Originally posted by Sheeda Pistol View Post
      Ever since the "hack" issue and passwords being reset, you have lost a good chunk of contributing members from what was left in the aftermath of a decaying forum.

There is some truth to that.

But there are some who may have been flushed out deliberately.

Hope that good ones and,... NOT nasty/obnoxious/treacherous/inciteful/wicked/hateful members,.............. can create account or 'resurrect' themselves with the help of admin team I hope.

One can only hope. Rest is to Almighty.

Impress me..with your intelligence and wit. :-)

Comment

Last edited by SID_NY; May 14, 2021, 02:58 PM. Reason: Irrelevant post

Comment

Originally posted by diwana View Post

Glad you are happy. No issue here.

I still say to the admin team:

Attract people with high standard or quality posts. Not the numbers of posts.

Please do not allow irrelevant, low class/Bazaari/ and substandard posts.

You are free to be a boot-licker.

[I have been reading your posts and exchanges with other member(s). Your post is not surprising]

There is nothing in the director's Sahab posts above which can be agreed upon on a good logic by the people who want to be here for nice and refreshing experience.

I tried to conclude on a good note but you came to stimulate the issue with silly and absurd position.

46d73c3cc50fa32e0e1d8c2a38007477.gif
          "Some people believe that necessity is the mother of Invention, but they're wrong, its War" - James May

Comment

• SID_NY
            SID_NY commented
            Editing a comment
            lol. exactly my reaction to that post (and many others here)

Originally posted by a7mado View Post

SID_NY commented
          9 hours ago

Director sahab!

Many others here? Did you have a dream?

I read your posts very very carefully. It seems you are talking to yourself above. Pathetic.

You ain't what you say or post.

Please do not make me believe it is you who is the ultimate level moron making this discussion place a BhangaR Khanna because you have no intelligence, nor brain to use it. Hope not.

Astaghfirullah! Tauba Tauba....

Comment

SID_NY commented
            9 hours ago

Director sahab!

I read your posts very very carefully. It seems you are talking to yourself above. Pathetic.

Please do not make me believe it is you who is the ultimate level moron making this discussion place a BhangaR Khanna because you have no intelligence, nor brain to use it. Hope not.

Dude, calm down.
            "Some people believe that necessity is the mother of Invention, but they're wrong, its War" - James May

Comment

Originally posted by a7mado View Post

Dude, calm down.
              The dude needs to be restrained in a straitjacket, he might bite or froth in the mouth. Over use of the word Moron might lead to loose motions.

Comment

SID_NY commented
                9 hours ago

Director sahab!

Right!!!! Yea after name calling others, try the same stuff with me. How substantial! You can thank me for having a thick skin and not being like you who choses to be only "my way or highway" when anyone disagrees. This thread and all the posts are a proof otherwise if the same old moderating rules were in motion you'd probably be banned by now.

Once again, get off the high horse and try looking in the mirror for once. These below par accusations from left right and the middle wont help you revive your reputation either way.

Anywaz, I dont have time for this senseless back n forth thingy. So as said before, assume wutever the heck you want.

This forum has survived before and will survive so anyone wants to leave, dont let the door hit ya
                Attitude is more important than facts.
                "Life is 10% what happens to us..and 90% of how we react to it"

Comment

Originally posted by SID_NY View Post

Right!!!! Yea after name calling others, try the same stuff with me. How substantial! You can thank me for having a thick skin and not being like you who choses to be only "my way or highway" when anyone disagrees. This thread and all the posts are a proof otherwise if the same old moderating rules were in motion you'd probably be banned by now.

Once again, get off the high horse and try looking in the mirror for once. These below par accusations from left right and the middle wont help you revive your reputation either way.

Anywaz, I dont have time for this senseless back n forth thingy. So as said before, assume wutever the heck you want.

This forum has survived before and will survive so anyone wants to leave, dont let the door hit ya

No one called you name. Read my sentence above again. I will not give the reason why I never called you name. And please do not copy the same reason if you ever find out the reason. That will mean you agreed with the way I structured my sentence.

But the negative post by me was in response to your childish post 49.1.

"lol. exactly my reaction to that post (and many others here)"

OK. You have thick skin. Fine.

But you are also oblivious of the the situation which I have pointed out in this thread.

You went tangential and talked about my previous banning/unbanning etc. and went all defensive early on without any reason.

Banning is not what I talked about.

I talked about proper moderation and streamlining the topic of the thread.

But you went all tangential in this thread. Sorry.

By the way there are examples when I do agree with the posters whom I am conversing to and it's NOT about my way or highway, and I guess you missed those posts from me.

I only agree or appreciate intelligent, witty, and more importantly accurate, sensible/thought provoking responses. Maybe I have high standard. Sorry.

In the end, you are the director and it seems you are proud of letting this billboard/discussion forum for not attracting anymore members and also many leaving or left, for the reasons I cited.

Bravo!

By the way when was the last time you initiated or participated in good thought provoking thread? Food for thought for you....

Comment

Wrong thread

Comment

ahh diwana posts <3 <3

diwana is my favorite hindu on this forum. very good urdu too.
                      Simple ain't easy.

Comment

Originally posted by queer View Post
                        ahh diwana posts <3 <3

diwana is my favorite hindu on this forum. very good urdu too.

You are alive?

Comment

Originally posted by Sheeda Pistol View Post

This is true

Comment

Diwana, you know what they say about people who use big size smilies.
                            Simple ain't easy.

Comment

Originally posted by queer View Post
                              Diwana, you know what they say about people who use big size smilies.
                              They are happy. In the beginning, during and especially in the end.

Comment

Working...
                              X