I must say that,.... GS is now a place like BhangaR Khana/ Laari Adda

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SID_NY View Post

Oh you are way overestimating him just like naive investors are treating doge coin. Its highly overvalued even at few cents.

It doesnt take too long to understand him and once you know, you'll feel for him honestly. He doesnt have that capacity to have any agenda or whatever. He's here because there is nowhere else to go. Everything else done here is just a big time effort to catch some attention, gain some respect etc.

Threads like these are the best things to happen in his life.
    And two wives, 5 amazing kids, many properties and many hobbies, what is exciting in your life? Likewise, I feel for your life or complete lack of it. That 662 to 3 vote is a vote exactly against the narrative you preach here. Mazari is doing the Ad Hominem like the GS trade mark and they laughed her out of the world scene.

Comment

Thats the reality check right there
      That 662 to 3 vote is a reality check on the bigotry dude. You ridiculed me years back and I meet my goals and achieve success and you still have a sorry existence stuck in a rut and nothing more to offer than an excrutiatingly boring and dull personality accompanied by a very sick ego and a rude deamenour.

Comment

I have agreed with that as well. But my point is that banning him for good wont make any difference. The person has 4 IDs already in so if one gets banned rest will become active.

For now i'm trying to push him to become a better poster, just in case there is any room available. Now Its very much likely that I'll fail in making him one but let me give one final push. I'll address it in more detail as soon as i get some time for this saga
        662-3

Comment

Okay this boring bully thinks he can use his position to bully me than he is wrong. I am gone for now.

Comment

Hey we need more of these kinda threads in other forums too.

Its been a while I saw a thread reach 3 pages.

Bobby can do that yanno.

Free Bobby

We are all in the same game, just different levels•
            Dealing with the same hell, just different devils•

Comment

Ok that was a huge twist in quickie.

And now that sheikh bobby1 has taken a retirement (till whenever it lasts) and OP's giant complaint is gone, I'm looking forward to Diwana bhai coming out swinging, breaking the sound barrier with some amazing and classic threads & discussions making the GS a non-bhangar khana, whatever that means.

Cant wait to see..
              Attitude is more important than facts.
              "Life is 10% what happens to us..and 90% of how we react to it"

Comment

Talking bout quickie
                We are all in the same game, just different levels•
                Dealing with the same hell, just different devils•

Comment

• SID_NY
                  SID_NY commented
                  Editing a comment
                  lmao..... ok wait for Eid for more..

Oh you are way overestimating him just like naive investors are treating doge coin. Its highly overvalued even at few cents.
                Its only overvalued if you haven't invested in it , value unsay poocho that pulled out 6 figure profits from dogecoin, by investing pennies on the dollar they pump, you pump, they dump, you dump .

Right. Sorry for going off-topic, you guys may continue your argument.
                "Some people believe that necessity is the mother of Invention, but they're wrong, its War" - James May

Comment

• SID_NY
                  SID_NY commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yes, people have made fortune. we definitely need a thread on this.

• a7mado
                  a7mado commented
                  Editing a comment
                  SID_NY It wasn't me , I wish it were though

I entered dogecoin at $0.038 and exited when the coin hit $0.054, and felt proud of making more than 40% on a single trade, However, had I held on to my initial investment (highly unlikely, as I still don't fully trust dogecoin and neither should anybody else), I would've made over half a million​...

But I know people that had bought in (only with throwaway gains form their other trades), as a joke, when dogecoin was worth under a penny, and they recently sold when it went over 60 cents.

Originally posted by Bobby1 View Post
                Okay this boring bully thinks he can use his position to bully me than he is wrong. I am gone for now.
                You could've made it sound a bit more dramatic Bobby1, like "I am gone... for now..."

Anyways, I hope you'll be back soon!
                "Some people believe that necessity is the mother of Invention, but they're wrong, its War" - James May

Comment

Ok that was a huge twist in quickie.

And now that sheikh bobby1 has taken a retirement (till whenever it lasts) and OP's giant complaint is gone, I'm looking forward to Diwana bhai coming out swinging, breaking the sound barrier with some amazing and classic threads & discussions making the GS a non-bhangar khana, whatever that means.

Cant wait to see..
                OK.

This thread was about overall atmosphere and whomever is in charge of allowing the atmosphere to fall down to an extremely low level.

It will take time to recover from bad air cleared up even if someone leaves with foul smelling posts.

It takes more than one person posting good, to clear up the air.

Let's see if snoozing deliberately by the moderator team finally ends.

I suggest, wake up. Please get active in moderation. Moderate even the moderators.

DO NOT let anyone derail the thread just to get more post counts.

It is done in this thread already as anyone can see..for example.

Clear/edit ALL irrelevant posts and contents from any thread especially from any third class, low life and vulgar person, bored to death just to post and vent his or her frustration and puking or defecating all over different threads, like it has been.

Repeatedly irrelevant talk, and....................prostitution/same sex, pedophilic and rape content and picture was allowed here when there was not even any connection to the topic at all and mods just enjoyed it, if not drooling on it...

In good days there were a lot of "taboo kind of topics" discussed in proper manner or in line with the topic of the thread in hand.

Posts were removed or edited with Moderator warnings for everyone to see.

In the end, its all up to to you.

You want to continue to keep it as a BhangaR Khana, (I deliberately did not use the word which starts with "K"), low class site or make it better so people eventually feel it has a fresh nice atmosphere.

Impress me..with your intelligence and wit. :-)

Comment

SID_NY

Also, I have a feeling that every night, after signing-off G.S., Bobby1 listens to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4UqMyldS7Q before going to bed.

Hey, Bobby, I hope you don't take offense to any of this, we're just trying to make light of the situation. If you feel offended by any of it, do let me know, I'll remove it.

Comment

Working...
                  X