Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by decentGuy View Post
    diwana
    Bobby1 is not a troll. He knows how to contribute to a topic and does that here and there but barely, to avoid being seen as a spammer. Then he quickly returns back to his agenda. Yes, he has an agenda. He has a deep seated hatred for Muslims and tries to turn every discussion to promote that. The only problem is that he is pretty incompetent at that. For example, I’ve noticed nowadays he is trying to portray himself as a Muslim, which he isn’t, but he thinks people forgot the posts he revisited or were removed by admins.

I’m happy to learn that the users you mentioned are gone. I’ve seen a few similar ones gone too since I joined. The global monsoon is concluding and flying ants are getting scarce. But I don’t have a problem with people proving me wrong, or if they have different opinions. My problem is with repetition of claims, stats, statements, etc. that have been factually disproven not once but multiple times, in the hope that eventually no one will bother to counter it. I say just stick around, the spring season in the savannah is approaching.
    My agenda is to call out people who revel in the deaths of westerners by COViD and go numb after the devastations reach home land, posters who justify terrorism. Posters who want to dictate to their wives what to wear and live as per their wishes, which in my belief and in law is abuse.
    Posters who sell their soul to come here than attack the society they live in.

In general bad ambassadors for our people because of them opportunities for Pakistanis have diminished. I see throngs
    of Indians, Nepalese Nigerians coming to my province but not Pakistanis. My wife is having to explain her Pakistan visit in 07

Comment

diwana
      Bobby1 is not a troll. He knows how to contribute to a topic and does that here and there but barely, to avoid being seen as a spammer. Then he quickly returns back to his agenda. Yes, he has an agenda. He has a deep seated hatred for Muslims and tries to turn every discussion to promote that. The only problem is that he is pretty incompetent at that. For example, I’ve noticed nowadays he is trying to portray himself as a Muslim, which he isn’t, but he thinks people forgot the posts he revisited or were removed by admins.

I’m happy to learn that the users you mentioned are gone. I’ve seen a few similar ones gone too since I joined. The global monsoon is concluding and flying ants are getting scarce. But I don’t have a problem with people proving me wrong, or if they have different opinions. My problem is with repetition of claims, stats, statements, etc. that have been factually disproven not once but multiple times, in the hope that eventually no one will bother to counter it. I say just stick around, the spring season in the savannah is approaching.
      There are tens of thousands of cultural Muslims including many of my nephews and throngs of their friends who identify as Muslims, do Roza, namaaz, taraweeh but don’t really believe, same as most Christians. They celebrate Christmas but don’t really believe in religion. I celebrate ramzaan, Eid, Christmas
      ​​​​​​, Thanksgiving, Easter, many years Diwali , vesakhi etc.
      Made huge turkey dinner for Easter.
      My identity is mostly a humanist

Sams husband was a Muslim, one time he slapped her so hard that her hearing got damaged, she has cigarette burns, cut marks, bruises all over her body, had put a gun to her head, threatened to kill the girls and tried to enforce his version of Islam on her by trying to forbid the girls from learning swimming. I guess now my lack of faith does not bother her.
      Islam has been hijacked by extremists

Comment

• SID_NY
        SID_NY commented
        Editing a comment
        Bus karde bhai. Diwana may be wrong about many things but he isnt much wrong about you

Originally posted by navzzz View Post
      Mazaydaar thread!

I think I'm onto something here. May I suggest to the honourable panel, that each and every new thread generated by anyone should have a built-in link, that will take the readers to Bobby's thread of discussion/criticism etc. In this thread Bobby can make comments and do his usual thing, in the context of current content on new and active threads. This in turn will give the readers an option to either stick to the original thread or also move to the linked Bobby's thread if they want to discuss and support or rebut his intake on particular topics.

I think its a win : win situation for all.
      Do you remember the thread in this section by Figment of ..., like a couple of years back i think.

Exactly the same pattern as the original post here. EXCEPT.. and wait for it: Her thread was completely in favor of Bobby1 hammering the admins for "marginalized" actions against him. She portrayed as if there was a giant conspiracy against her and bobby1 combined.

Damn, bobby1 is like Donald trump, completely divided GS in two opposite camps.

And now this. In short admins are and will always be the double edge sword carriers. Goyam mushkil wagar na goyam mushkil
      Attitude is more important than facts.
      "Life is 10% what happens to us..and 90% of how we react to it"

Comment

Originally posted by SID_NY View Post
        Bus karde bhai. Diwana may be wrong about many things but he isnt much wrong about you
        You honestly think a Pakistani blaming rape victims, justifying terrorism holds any relevance in my society? Shame on anyone who subscribes to the philosophy that in Islam men are allowed to rape their wives.

Do you purposefully go blind when there are posts like celebrating COViD deaths in the west? Or justification of terrorism in France? But you come to life in full glory when a misogynist is challenged, so frigging transparent.

Last edited by Bobby1; May 1, 2021, 02:31 AM.

Comment

Last edited by The Last Straw; May 2, 2021, 09:40 PM.
          Hi Frendzz! I am a multi of a multi of a multi of a multi of a multi!

Comment

Originally posted by The Last Straw View Post

**twirlingmymoochain** Ab samajh ich aay k how this Sam remains married to this cartoon. She is the deaf so she can't hear the Karen's bak-bak.
            She is partially deaf in one ear. Yupp courtesy of a practicing man of faith, wouldn’t pay a penny to support the daughters but wants to dictate that they can’t learn to swim yeah and was upset when they refused to allow him at their graduation. MA both becoming doctors in Ivy league

She wouldn’t let me, I will show him how it feels to be slapped.

Comment

I have to agree that the atmosphere is severely ruined by one person only. Which is a shame.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby1 View Post

I will show him how it feels to be slapped.
                You get slapped all the time, so you’d be the best person to show how it feels.

Comment

Originally posted by Le Pakistan View Post
                  I have to agree that the atmosphere is severely ruined by one person only. Which is a shame.
                  Let’s say k that one person leaves GS. Phir kya hoga? Kuch bhi to nahi. Other than sannaata. You see, GS doesn’t have the former kind of traffic that used to generate a variety of topics, frequent responses from different perspectives, and diverse humor. The oldies that do come back, salam keh kar, to ghaib ho jatay hain, they don’t stick around.

We used to have a full-to-the-brim melting pot of serious posters, Desi posters, confused ABCD posters, the mod-squad that would defend each other against the regulars, and good sprinkling of clowns and trolls and multis to either start some fires, put them out, or lighten the mood. We don’t got that anymore. Even this Diwana does not carry the same oomph he once enjoyed because pehli wali traffic nahi hai.

Comment

• SID_NY
                    SID_NY commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thats the reality check right there

Originally posted by The Last Straw View Post

**twirlingmymoochain** Ab samajh ich aay k how this Sam remains married to this cartoon. She is the deaf so she can't hear the Karen's bak-bak.
                  She loves my wisdom.
                  You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• The Last Straw
                    The Last Straw commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Karen, I have deleted my comment about Sam’s hearing loss. That was not only in poor taste on my part but also insensitive. I wouldn’t wish anyone a defect in any of their five senses. My apologies for that.

Nevertheless, any woman is a martyr for putting up with u.

Yes.

The argument from the Director Sahab above is like:

"I was not getting customers when I bought this shop (or became the manager of the shop).

Not many customers were coming in.

So, I decided to let someone take a 'leak and defecate' in my shop, as long as this customer comes frequently in the shop, and shows love to my shop,......and as long as it shows that there is traffic and customers coming in to the shop.

Impress me..with your intelligence and wit. :-)

Comment

• SID_NY
                    SID_NY commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Nops Nops Nops.. that wasnt my ONLY argument at all. But just like several other things, you misinterpreted and twisted as per your own wishful thinking.

• diwana
                    diwana commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Well, please read your posts.. I interprested your position after reading your response very carefully. But that's OK.

The Last Straw you take pride in being able to write properly and yet you don’t know that disabilities and special needs are not defects, women aren’t show horses.

Plus how do you get to tell a strong independent professional woman how to feel?
                  They don’t call special Olympics, Defective Olympics
                  Last edited by Bobby1; May 3, 2021, 08:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by diwana View Post

Yes.

The argument from the Director Sahab above is like:

"I was not getting customers when I bought this shop (or became the manager of the shop).

Not many customers were coming in.

So, I decided to let someone take a 'leak and defecate' in my shop, as long as this customer comes frequently in the shop, and shows love to my shop,......and as long as it shows that there is traffic and customers coming in to the shop.

EU 662 to 3 vote is an indicator of who is considered the defecator
                    World is not ready to ignore misogyny and intolerance
                    Funny how Mazari is engaging in Ad Hominem, do you not know, it does not work?

Comment

I have agreed with that as well. But my point is that banning him for good wont make any difference. The person has 4 IDs already in so if one gets banned rest will become active.

For now i'm trying to push him to become a better poster, just in case there is any room available. Now Its very much likely that I'll fail in making him one but let me give one final push. I'll address it in more detail as soon as i get some time for this saga

Comment

diwana

Oh you are way overestimating him just like naive investors are treating doge coin. Its highly overvalued even at few cents.

It doesnt take too long to understand him and once you know, you'll feel for him honestly. He doesnt have that capacity to have any agenda or whatever. He's here because there is nowhere else to go. Everything else done here is just a big time effort to catch some attention, gain some respect etc.

Threads like these are the best things to happen in his life.

Comment

Working...
                        X