Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I must say that,.... GS is now a place like BhangaR Khana/ Laari Adda

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    I must say that,.... GS is now a place like BhangaR Khana/ Laari Adda

    Special thanks to one particular poster/member, as well as to utter ignorance of admin team, GS for last several months has become a trashy, the lowest level discussion forum one can imagine where all kinds of stupid and low IQ discussion is the norm.

    If someone opens a good thread. It will be destroyed by this psycho poster. Elephant is allowed to enter in a China Shop.



    At one time this place had "mostly" (Not all) intelligent and thought provoking posts by many posters.

    Even the trolls came with good posts in the past. Right or wrong.


    I feel bad that I was ever associated with this site. Even though I and many others I guess, had great time here in the past for sometime.


    I wonder if Azkar is is actually retired, too tired and this place is taken over by someone else. Hope and pray Azkar is doing well though. I suspect Azkar is no longer with this site.


    Seems like this place is highjacked by a moron at a very high level or by a person who has a deliberate intention to destroy the name or reputation of this site.


    Current day admin team seems to love trashy posts (yes), third class encounters among members (yes) or may just be aloof or complacent just to have post counts high regardless of the quality.

    Not sure. I feel for them to try to save a sinking boat but in the end they are responsible for sinking the boat by allowing the mess around here.
    Impress me..with your intelligence and wit. :-)

    #2
    I seemed to have ruffled your feathers by my stand against moral depravity, rapes, abuse of women, corruption. Genocidal murders of minorities, support and harbouring of terrorists. It is fashionable here for offended parties to form support groups. Maybe you should get in touch with motorway rapists and the 2 Imams who were arrested for raping and filming children in Chakwal and form a group of offended deviants than make placards and protest at the Laari Addas which by the way are notorious for child rapes. Than you should write an essay to the west to convince them to continue to send billions of dollars to support you.

    Comment


    • SID_NY
      SID_NY commented
      Editing a comment
      Geez, you just prove everyone correct so quickly!! This thread is NOT for you to address. Take a seat.

    #3
    OP, happy Ramadan!

    Thanks for your valuable opinion. I respect it. All points noted.

    Since you already speculated (not asked) about Azkar and others, I would let you do that plus any other assumptions like what current admins love and not. you are entitled to. Regarding your statement, "I feel bad that I was ever associated with this site. " nothing I can do about your feeling sorry. I'm sure you were here for a reason. Then you got banned. Then someone unbanned you. Hmm i wonder who?!

    Nothing written here has shocked me. However i'm still waiting for the charge sheet to be extended to.. umm.. admin, the indian agent. Yahoodi, nasrani wighera wighera.

    Well anyhow, I hope you take it easy upon yourself and others. Cheers!

    Btw, if you are still interested in having a discussion on this, you are always welcome!
    Attitude is more important than facts.
    "Life is 10% what happens to us..and 90% of how we react to it"

    Comment


      #4
      Originally posted by SID_NY View Post
      OP, happy Ramadan!

      Thanks for your valuable opinion. I respect it. All points noted.

      Since you already speculated (not asked) about Azkar and others, I would let you do that plus any other assumptions like what current admins love and not. you are entitled to. Regarding your statement, "I feel bad that I was ever associated with this site. " nothing I can do about your feeling sorry. I'm sure you were here for a reason. Then you got banned. Then someone unbanned you. Hmm i wonder who?!

      Nothing written here has shocked me. However i'm still waiting for the charge sheet to be extended to.. umm..admin, the indian agent. Yahoodi, nasrani wighera wighera.

      Well anyhow, I hope you take it easy upon yourself and others. Cheers!

      Btw, if you are still interested in having a discussion on this, you are always welcome!
      Ramadan Mubarak.

      Thank you.


      Good that you brought about my banning earlier.

      I never felt it. Because the next day when I woke up I was banned and unbanned.

      As to who unbanned me. Not sure But I had a message from a poster telling me that I was unbanned and then I looked for earlier messages that I was indeed banned.

      To be specific: I was banned for a short time for speaking the truth against a channel manager/admin member? exposing her for her hypocrisy.



      Now
      1- What was the point of mentioning that I was banned and unbanned or asking who unbanned me? Seriously?

      Was that you who unbanned me? I rememebr it was a female member though.



      2a- You interpreted my word "moron" in to admin,... as well as indian agent, yahoodi, nasrani. waghare waghera......

      Why??? What led you to these interpretations?


      You are sounding like a member in question now....... Wink wink...... (Where is my winky smiley?)



      2b- Did I say anything like that, or you had some kind of dream that I meant the word moron same as your words like indian agent, yahoodi agent or nasrani.....?

      I don't see the connection. But please explain why??

      (The word is Waghera Waghera,....Not Wighera, just FYI. Urdu is not your first language it seems)



      3- I stumbled on this site a long time ago you can ever imagine,.... from another website.

      I was there for sharing my views on countless topics and had great, funny, interesting, memorable interactions with others.

      Never once, I was PROVEN wrong by any evidences brought by others, as a record.

      I never said anything, I did not have any backed up evidence for.




      But now the atmosphere is completely different. Most of the contents and discussions in the past (not all) showed good education standard.

      But now Intelligence, Logic and accuracy in posts is not found.


      _______________

      Earlier you tried to show your support, telling the poster to stay quiet, before incriminating himself/herself further and hide from being thrown eggs at him(her?), who jumped in this thread, without being mentioned at all.




      Stupidity is prevailed and deliberately/ sadly encouraged.

      Hence, only a "moron" could lead this site.

      Can't expect from Azkar. And not saying it's specifically you.

      Impress me..with your intelligence and wit. :-)

      Comment


        #5
        Originally posted by diwana View Post

        Ramadan Mubarak.

        Thank you.


        Good that you brought about my banning earlier.

        I never felt it. Because the next day when I woke up I was banned and unbanned.

        As to who unbanned me. Not sure But I had a message from a poster telling me that I was unbanned and then I looked for earlier messages that I was indeed banned.

        To be specific: I was banned for a short time for speaking the truth against a channel manager/admin member? exposing her for her hypocrisy.



        Now
        1- What was the point of mentioning that I was banned and unbanned or asking who unbanned me? Seriously?

        Was that you who unbanned me? I rememebr it was a female member though.



        2a- You interpreted my word "moron" in to admin,... as well as indian agent, yahoodi, nasrani. waghare waghera......

        Why??? What led you to these interpretations?


        You are sounding like a member in question now....... Wink wink...... (Where is my winky smiley?)



        2b- Did I say anything like that, or you had some kind of dream that I meant the word moron same as your words like indian agent, yahoodi agent or nasrani.....?

        I don't see the connection. But please explain why??

        (The word is Waghera Waghera,....Not Wighera, just FYI. Urdu is not your first language it seems)



        3- I stumbled on this site a long time ago you can ever imagine,.... from another website.

        I was there for sharing my views on countless topics and had great, funny, interesting, memorable interactions with others.

        Never once, I was PROVEN wrong by any evidences brought by others, as a record.

        I never said anything, I did not have any backed up evidence for.




        But now the atmosphere is completely different. Most of the contents and discussions in the past (not all) showed good education standard.

        But now Intelligence, Logic and accuracy in posts is not found.


        _______________

        Earlier you tried to show your support, telling the poster to stay quiet, before incriminating himself/herself further and hide from being thrown eggs at him(her?), who jumped in this thread, without being mentioned at all.




        Stupidity is prevailed and deliberately/ sadly encouraged.

        Hence, only a "moron" could lead this site.

        Can't expect from Azkar. And not saying it's specifically you.
        I pointed out banning and then unbanning its highly relevant in this thread.

        Let me give you a quick overview, which I normally dont do since there is no point of it but since you actually put this whole thing up, I'll say it out loud.

        When Azkar asked me to get on board with leading GS, it was far more dead than what it is right now so first off, if anyone having the impression that it was running on full speed at that time, O paaleese... get off the high horse.

        There were many many posters with banned statusand not only timely banned, actually banned for life. To me it made no sense. I have a pure democratic mind, mostly beyond imagination of many and I strongly believe on second, third and more chances. We all are human and need to be compassionate while treating others as adult with a hope that they'll show maturity and respect as well.
        Yours truly convinced Azkar to perform a blanket unban. As a result many many posters came back INCLUDING the one you are referring to, in this thread.

        But I immediately paid a price for that. That is, many seniors/elders of GS leadership got pissed at this, some vocally some silently. They abandoned the ship right when we needed them most (as mentioned the place was dead and we needed to revive it). Im sure they'll read my this note as well but whatever.

        Now i've absolutely no remorse in that decision. We got plenty of good posters back. But we also got not so good posters back but its OK. Not everyone has the same aptitude and attitude.
        As said, it included the said poster you been referring to. And after that he got temporarily banned again (& again), and you can notice the number there. 4 official bans and many unofficial ones and i'm not even pointing out the warnings lol. Ofcourse they timed out so the person was back again.
        Now, does he have a serious problem with messing the threads? Yes he does
        Should I go back to that ban forever policy? No Sir, I wont do it. Sorry but no sorry.

        So when he cant live without GS and I'm not banning him forever either: what to do? Go to that DMX thread and see what I tried there. We need to talk to him and tell him whats he doing wrong and make sure he once for life starts acting responsibly. Will that be a successful effort? I dont know. But still better than permanent bans.
        Let me ask you this, during the time when he got 4 official bans in just last few years, did everyone else start posting all sensible and we got the gem of content here? No we didnt. So the root cause of not having good substance is different. We just cant pin it on one person and declare him root of all evils and ask him to get lost so things will be eden here back again.


        Now, why I brought that reference of Indian agent bluh. Cuz this thread immediately reminded me of your one of previous threads where you picked on TLK, the previous director to have inclination towards India pointing out that his wife was Indian as well. Also you mentioned Phoenixdesi for being indian and later khattichic a indian hyderabadi appointed as mod as well. You criticized all of them. In that thread I commented that one day you are going to open a thread for me as well and put me in either same or some sort of hateful basket. And here we are! This thread is nothing but a Admin bashing thread.


        Now I dont think I can change your mind. You said what you said. Feel free to judge me, assume the worst or whatever. Its been a while i stopped caring what anybody thinks. I would rather stick with doing the right thing.

        Dang, its one long post now. Luckily had time in hand, next may not.
        Attitude is more important than facts.
        "Life is 10% what happens to us..and 90% of how we react to it"

        Comment


          #6
          Originally posted by SID_NY View Post

          I pointed out banning and then unbanning its highly relevant in this thread.

          Let me give you a quick overview, which I normally dont do since there is no point of it but since you actually put this whole thing up, I'll say it out loud.

          When Azkar asked me to get on board with leading GS, it was far more dead than what it is right now so first off, if anyone having the impression that it was running on full speed at that time, O paaleese... get off the high horse.

          There were many many posters with banned statusand not only timely banned, actually banned for life. To me it made no sense. I have a pure democratic mind, mostly beyond imagination of many and I strongly believe on second, third and more chances. We all are human and need to be compassionate while treating others as adult with a hope that they'll show maturity and respect as well.
          Yours truly convinced Azkar to perform a blanket unban. As a result many many posters came back INCLUDING the one you are referring to, in this thread.

          But I immediately paid a price for that. That is, many seniors/elders of GS leadership got pissed at this, some vocally some silently. They abandoned the ship right when we needed them most (as mentioned the place was dead and we needed to revive it). Im sure they'll read my this note as well but whatever.

          Now i've absolutely no remorse in that decision. We got plenty of good posters back. But we also got not so good posters back but its OK. Not everyone has the same aptitude and attitude.
          As said, it included the said poster you been referring to. And after that he got temporarily banned again (& again), and you can notice the number there. 4 official bans and many unofficial ones and i'm not even pointing out the warnings lol. Ofcourse they timed out so the person was back again.
          Now, does he have a serious problem with messing the threads? Yes he does
          Should I go back to that ban forever policy? No Sir, I wont do it. Sorry but no sorry.

          So when he cant live without GS and I'm not banning him forever either: what to do? Go to that DMX thread and see what I tried there. We need to talk to him and tell him whats he doing wrong and make sure he once for life starts acting responsibly. Will that be a successful effort? I dont know. But still better than permanent bans.
          Let me ask you this, during the time when he got 4 official bans in just last few years, did everyone else start posting all sensible and we got the gem of content here? No we didnt. So the root cause of not having good substance is different. We just cant pin it on one person and declare him root of all evils and ask him to get lost so things will be eden here back again.


          Now, why I brought that reference of Indian agent bluh. Cuz this thread immediately reminded me of your one of previous threads where you picked on TLK, the previous director to have inclination towards India pointing out that his wife was Indian as well. Also you mentioned Phoenixdesi for being indian and later khattichic a indian hyderabadi appointed as mod as well. You criticized all of them. In that thread I commented that one day you are going to open a thread for me as well and put me in either same or some sort of hateful basket. And here we are! This thread is nothing but a Admin bashing thread.


          Now I dont think I can change your mind. You said what you said. Feel free to judge me, assume the worst or whatever. Its been a while i stopped caring what anybody thinks. I would rather stick with doing the right thing.

          Dang, its one long post now. Luckily had time in hand, next may not.


          Yaar, your post is perfect complete example of someone reading between the lines and creating questions then answering it.
          Irrelevant material.

          I would not be posting if I did not feel bad about this site going in to wrong direction.

          No. My banning and immediate unbanning is not related to this thread. I told you and you know that was a very different scenario altogether.


          During the time of it's peak and before, people were permanently banned and nothing happened to the flow of this site.

          Naughty people and "utter trolls", butchers of thread, were banned (temporarily or permanently) and this made people trust admin team if someone misbehaved consistently they will not have to deal with the person, threads after thread and eventually they will be open thread without being butchered.




          Please admit you you have created atmosphere in which members are just fed up or tired of seeing irrelevant talk and posts out of no where and thread ends up nowhere.

          It becomes a BhngaR Khana like I said. No continuity of thoughts. Finally even the silent readers stop following the thread.



          There is no bashing of admins. Please do not accuse me of that.

          But yes if you are the one who allowed this atmosphere then take it as an adult and admit it. Mistakes are done by everyone.

          My first post was out of frustration that this site is nothing more than a collection of garbage material in quite a few posts I read over several months.



          Now, Still not relevant to this thread. But let me answer.

          As to what I said about TLK, Phonexdesi and Khattichick.

          I told you, I never say anything without any back up. Please go back and read all posts from the past.

          There was time Khattichick and Reha used to bully people and/or support each other no matter what.
          Extremely liberal and biased, let alone without decent manners.

          Please read the the admonishing posts on Reha because of her misbehavior by other decent members on her tamper tantrum and yet, admin team supported her. including TLK himself

          I do have many examples and 'proofs' for what I said earlier.

          I recall TLK opening or supporting threads, bashing Pakistan.

          During his tenure, Anti-Pakistani or ultra liberal sentiments were prevalent. He appointed admin members "mostly" with certain background.

          As to Phoenixdesi, I do not have to say much. If anyone can read his posts, that person can get the idea what I am talking about. Pakistan Bashing was his cup of tea.



          Anyhow, I did not use any words like Indian, Yahoodi or Nasrani agent etc. in this thread.

          You made up these words. Not me.



          Thanks for dragging this thread in to irrelevant discussion.
          Impress me..with your intelligence and wit. :-)

          Comment


            #7
            I think Karen picked up some tips from the motorway rapists with the countless times she has raped our threads, this forum, and our minds.
            The one that broke the camel's back. Watch out! :snooty:

            Comment


              #8
              Funny how everyone hates the poster and yet they memorize every line he writes, even repeat it verbatum after years. People mentored by me make 250K plus a year. Lil Harris will make 60K at 18, my goal for him by 30 to own 10 properties, on top of that he is a world class athlete and is very good at making relationships. So you had an opportunity to listen to me and improve your life. You dont like me as I do not subscribe to the abhorrent dogma and intolerence that many here subscribe to. Savages who claim that in Islam husbands are allowed to rape wives are judging me lol.

              What do I offer.

              I am the top professional in my industry.

              At my age just recently I hiked 20 k.

              I can bench 250, Safy measured my arm and is just an inch shy of John Cena.

              I am an amazing cook.

              I put Pakistan flag for the first time in the history of universe in International competition, even funded the sport.

              Coached and mentored my first wife and she now is a millionaire but being a Muslim does not let me touch a penny.

              A young beatiful heiress fell in love with me and threatened to kill herself if I dont do nikah with her.

              How many men have two amazingily beautiful wives who chose them, not an arranged marriage.

              So do I have much more to offer than Ramzan mubarak, hell I do.

              Can I teach people to be a man, yes I can, both my Syed boys get swarmed by women, I know scores who will die virgins and if it was not for arranged marriages would have no hope in hell to find a lover.

              So what qualifications do you have to judge me.

              My profession requires likeability, intelligence and leadership so to be the best paid in the city I do have something to offer.

              You banning me is not a negative, you liking me would be diturbing for me. Noone in my surroundings disagree with my thoughts wheras 95 percent would be repulsed by the TLP kinds of thought.

              Thank you for writing such long essays about me. My time is worth 350 an hour and people have to make appointments to see me, so consider yourself lucky if I share my thoughts with you.

              Dont flatter yourself this is a distraction from high emtions real estate deals. Calms me down by stop thinking of the deals.

              You made fun of me when my boys were little, now they are tall and as wide as the door and international athletes.

              Comment


              • The Last Straw
                The Last Straw commented
                Editing a comment
                But but but wait a min Karennnn..

                Intellect is about brevity haina? Mere ko teri long-winded diarrhea post main golden brevity nai dikhti. Han par self-importance ki boo zaroor aati hai.

              #9
              What does the so called narcissitic mysogynist offers.

              His first big stand:::: IN ISLAM HUSBANDS CAN RAPE WIVES

              Second: HE BLAMED MOTORWAY RAPE ON VICTIM

              Third: HE AND OTHER POSTERS JUSTIFIED BEHEADING OF TEACHER IN FRANCE

              and I am the bad guy lol.

              Comment


              • The Last Straw
                The Last Straw commented
                Editing a comment
                TERE ko kis ne rape kia jo tu is forum se badla leti rehti hai with raping all our threads?

              • Bobby1
                Bobby1 commented
                Editing a comment
                Most are an attempt to be a thread and fizzle with one or two responses, I know in Pak these guys were raping dead bodies and Mr morality, ethics, intellect, wisdom,Rico Suave never made a thread reproaching that. No I am not into raping dead threads. Most become threads after I post..

                Poster 1. Police Brutality.
                Poster 2 He yelled at me for being in 40s and Jay walking wheras 5 year olds in my community know how to cross a street.
                Poster 2 again yes bad white people.

                Group hug. Thread finished.

                lol at calling them threads.

              #10
              Originally posted by Sid_NY
              Yours truly convinced Azkar to perform a blanket unban. As a result many many posters came back INCLUDING the one you are referring to, in this thread.
              This was the best move you ever made for this forum.
              We are all in the same game, just different levels•
              Dealing with the same hell, just different devils•

              Comment


                #11
                Just when I needed a little more evidence, the evidence fell right in to this thread earlier.

                Impress me..with your intelligence and wit. :-)

                Comment


                  #12
                  Originally posted by Sheeda Pistol View Post

                  This was the best move you ever made for this forum.
                  Statement and opinion without any backed up evidence.



                  One filthy fish can spoil the whole pond

                  Not may clean people want to jump in the pond for fun because of this and the director is arguing all along....

                  " Sab Theek Hai".
                  Impress me..with your intelligence and wit. :-)

                  Comment


                  • SID_NY
                    SID_NY commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Man, you are being hilarious now Ok sorry, plz carry on with your assertions

                  #13
                  Mazaydaar thread!

                  I think I'm onto something here. May I suggest to the honourable panel, that each and every new thread generated by anyone should have a built-in link, that will take the readers to Bobby's thread of discussion/criticism etc. In this thread Bobby can make comments and do his usual thing, in the context of current content on new and active threads. This in turn will give the readers an option to either stick to the original thread or also move to the linked Bobby's thread if they want to discuss and support or rebut his intake on particular topics.

                  I think its a win : win situation for all.
                  I'm either at work, in gym, working in the garden, or in my beautiful wife's arms!

                  Comment


                    #14
                    diwana
                    Bobby1 is not a troll. He knows how to contribute to a topic and does that here and there but barely, to avoid being seen as a spammer. Then he quickly returns back to his agenda. Yes, he has an agenda. He has a deep seated hatred for Muslims and tries to turn every discussion to promote that. The only problem is that he is pretty incompetent at that. For example, I’ve noticed nowadays he is trying to portray himself as a Muslim, which he isn’t, but he thinks people forgot the posts he revisited or were removed by admins.

                    I’m happy to learn that the users you mentioned are gone. I’ve seen a few similar ones gone too since I joined. The global monsoon is concluding and flying ants are getting scarce. But I don’t have a problem with people proving me wrong, or if they have different opinions. My problem is with repetition of claims, stats, statements, etc. that have been factually disproven not once but multiple times, in the hope that eventually no one will bother to counter it. I say just stick around, the spring season in the savannah is approaching.

                    Comment


                      #15
                      Originally posted by SID_NY View Post
                      .....

                      There were many many posters with banned status and not only timely banned, actually banned for life. Yours truly convinced Azkar to perform a blanket unban......





                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X