GupShup Dark Mode?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GupShup Dark Mode?

How about a dark mode for my aging eyes? I spend many hours a day staring at a screen, and fortunately most of the tools I use have some sort of dark mode available. So, whenever I get any free time to visit GS, its my eyes that end up having a bad time.

I'm sure that I am not the only one that would appreciate this feature.
    "Some people believe that necessity is the mother of Invention, but they're wrong, its War" - James May

Hi a7mado yes i'm sure before you i think it was third string who popped up this idea. We looked into several options but mostly dark screen is available in other hostings and not here. So we have an option to migrate. Previously Azkar was working very enthusiastically to migrate off here and give us a solid 2021 home but currently for some personal reasons its been on halt. But i'll stir it up again and make sure we move ahead in getting on something to cool off our eyes

Btw, have you checked the settings? From what i remember the current version of vbulletin do offer some themes so you can pick one whichever is better. Check it out and let us know.

Great suggestion once again
    Attitude is more important than facts.
    "Life is 10% what happens to us..and 90% of how we react to it"

Comment

Originally posted by SID_NY View Post
      Hi a7mado yes i'm sure before you i think it was third string who popped up this idea. We looked into several options but mostly dark screen is available in other hostings and not here. So we have an option to migrate. Previously Azkar was working very enthusiastically to migrate off here and give us a solid 2021 home but currently for some personal reasons its been on halt. But i'll stir it up again and make sure we move ahead in getting on something to cool off our eyes
      Of course! So long as it isn't too difficult.

Btw, have you checked the settings? From what i remember the current version of vbulletin do offer some themes so you can pick one whichever is better. Check it out and let us know.
      No idea how to do that.
      "Some people believe that necessity is the mother of Invention, but they're wrong, its War" - James May

Comment

Working...
      X