First/Last buttons..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First/Last buttons..

Hello admins and team.. there were buttons to jump from first to last page.. they were quite handy.. can you add them again kindly..

Thank you

Salam Hakuna.

Thanks for pointing it out. Its noted. While they are still not out if you check your account settings you'll find other way around to either goto the latest post or the first post. I hope that helps
    Attitude is more important than facts.
    "Life is 10% what happens to us..and 90% of how we react to it"

Comment

Originally posted by SID_NY View Post
      Salam Hakuna.

Thanks for pointing it out. Its noted. While they are still not out if you check your account settings you'll find other way around to either goto the latest post or the first post. I hope that helps
      Wa Alaikum Salaam.. hope you're doing good..

Ok let me check it.. thank you..

Comment

Salam Hakuna.

SID_NY bro I just did that and now it is not displaying any page in Cafe.. can you please reset my account's settings ??

Comment

Originally posted by Hakuna Matata View Post

SID_NY bro I just did that and now it is not displaying any page in Cafe.. can you please reset my account's settings ??
          Oh no, how did that happen? I'm pretty sure you can reset it on your own. I doubt if i've the ability to do it for others. Can you please check again. Message me privately and we'll do something to fix it.
          Attitude is more important than facts.
          "Life is 10% what happens to us..and 90% of how we react to it"

Comment

Oh no, how did that happen? I'm pretty sure you can reset it on your own. I doubt if i've the ability to do it for others. Can you please check again. Message me privately and we'll do something to fix it.
            Ok..

Comment

Working...
            X